Finally Tasting Skittles

TW MATURE NSFW

Dean

I loved watching Caris eat the sushi with wasabi, but I knew instantly she regretted it. I told her to spit, and took her chewed food to the bin, and got her milk.

Only as she spat and kept eye contact with me I found myself thinking of her spitting something else, I let my eyes wander to her lips and my mind wonder how her lips would look curved around my cock, only I needed to stop thinking about her like that.

Only I also feel trapped in thoughts of her, not just sexual ones. She challenges me, and she is a thought I cant easily shift my brain away from.

I wanted to take care of her now, she has seen enough hurt. While I was grateful she wasn't too upset over Charlie, only now I really questioned if she needed counseling, I may have to arrange that. I want to help her heal, but I am barely managing to hold her, the tears are making me want to run.

I am done running!

I still have rules, but she is maybe the first reason I would break them, I already have.

Why not break more of my rules if it's for her.

She tells me about Charlie and she kept it simple which I was grateful for, details were important, but I knew hearing them would make me want to kill the man, again.

She reminded me of what I had said to her when she was upset. I felt annoyed at how cocky I must have sounded, and arrogant.

I remind her that she had many men before, as she had told me. Only she also called herlself a streetwhore when saying that and so I figured she was exaggerating.

Only it turns out Charlie was all she had known, and it wasn't a consensual thing.

My blood was boiling, but also I needed to have her, I had been so wrong and I was done fighting. I wanted to be her first, the first real man she gave her body to.

Knowing what it would mean had me hard in my jeans, stretching them. She kept looking at my mouth, I didn't waste time, I kissed her.

Only she pushed me off telling me to stop. yelling that I have a girlfriend, I burst into laughter before asking her "what do you mean by that Caris"

I sat arms crossed, trying to not laugh, amused by her obvious jealousy.

"That girl from last night, the pretty redhead, Dean, I am not stupid. You didn't even mind kissing her!" she said.

I pulled her onto my lap, fully aware she would notice my hard cock. 'She is an ex, I won't lie but now we are nothing but friends. As for that kiss, was it like this?" I asked before kissing her, pulling her closer, moving her hips a little over my hard angry cock. I put my tongue into her mouth, dancing with hers.

Her body moving over mine, in my arms just like this felt right. No woman has ever fit so well into my arms.

She was made for me!

She moaned and then pulled away blushing, she looked panicked, I know when she last made a whimper while I kissed her I ran, so I think she was waiting for me to run, holding her breath and looking mortified.

"Baby, Taylor didn't kiss me anything like that, it was a friendly kiss, nothing more and I didnt kiss her back" I said, kissing her again, this time rolling one of my hands up from her hip to her breast. "I want you Caris baby, can I have you" I asked.