Interupted

Dean 

I had Caris on the counter, her legs spread for me, looking like a delicious platter. I wanted to bury my dick deep into her beautiful pussy, only just when I was about to do just that, my mother walks in and she called my Caris a slut of the day.

 I was fuming, I needed my mother to leave, but I wanted to explain to her who Caris was, what she meant to me because she already means more to me than any girl had before. It is lame, and father would see my emotions as weak. He is not a hopeless romantic, and before Caris I also was not a hopeless romantic. 

I asked Caris to head to her bedroom, and Mother then suggested she was a live in whore. I blew up, slamming my hands on the counter saying she was my maid, I wanted to see my mother swallow her pride at how wrong she was. 

Only then Caris said "Just his maid, nothing more. I will leave you to talk" and I realized I had fucked up, ofcourse she is more to me than a maid. Only I was trying to tell mother she wasn't a whore, but somehow still I belittled her. 

What else do I call Caris, my girlfriend, no, I mean we are not there yet. We still have aot to discuss, and still have yet to even go on a date. 

But she does mean more to me than a one night stand, or simply a maid. She is my friend, but she means more to me than Danny or Ron, or maybe the same amount only in a different way. I don't know!

 After Caris left my mother raised an eyebrow and giggled, "So a maid huh" she asked. I knew what she  was suggesting, she was fathers maid. "Well, let me make us hot chocolate, then I can tell you about Caris" she nodded with a smile. 

I made mum and me hot chocolate the way she taught me to: galaxy smooth chocolate and cream and caramel on top, with galaxy ripple sprinkled over it.

 I then sat with mum, and told her how I met Caris, and how she came to be my maid. About the markings on Caris' arm from Davide, which she was upset about. "Davide has been such a trouble maker lately, I had to keep your father from having his head. Only I understand why your father wanted it. He has gone too far this time and if i'm honest I think we had been ignoring this behavior in hopes he outgrew it. I hope Caris is okay now" She said

 I could only agree Davide had been on a downward spiral of crazy for the last year, seeking power with force and anger. 

Father always taught us with great power comes greater responsibility. He always said that power comes when you're respected, not feared. 

My mother was always a lover not a fighter, I guess that's who I take after, and I have always been able to confide in her. She made some crude jokes about Caris looking like a tasty platter laid out on the counter. "Ha ha, so funny mum" I snigger sarcastically.

 "Right well I'm staying over, so I'll go get settled in the guest r-" I stopped her to explain "Well that's now Carises room after all asides from my own, it's the only one with an ensuite''.

 My mother laughed sarcastically "Oh how lovely, I suppose I will take your room, you can bunk up with your maid, or sleep in the tiny box room or at your office, but I know you won't deny your mother the best room in the house" I rolled my eyes as she walked off. 

Why, seriously, Caris is so pissed at me, and I was hoping to talk about it tomorrow, when we had slept on it. Never mind, I suppose I will just sleep next to her, I will take her a hot chocolate so if she's awake I can soften her mood. 

I entered the room, having showered in the communal bathroom. I hate that shower. I miss my jets, Damn it mother! 

I swear she wouldn't usually care, but today she needs my silk sheets and my steamy jets to sleep. While I have no choice but to hope I can spend the night with Caris. The box room isn't set up, and just has a futon that would do my back in, and as for the sofa, the lounge gets too chilly, and the movie or well the snug room I can't sleep with the loud fish tank noises.