Happy Dance

Caris 

Dean wasn't angry, he carried me to his room and put the shower on, I was curious why he was kissing me when the shower was just running, I would worry about water costs, but he seems to not have even minded that while he was kissing my breasts. 

I had never experienced a man sucking or pinching my breasts, and each pinch sent an electric shock to my brain. I ended up having an orgasm over all the sensations that I felt just from him pleasuring my breasts.

 It crept up on me and there was no build up, no warning the orgasm just took over my body. He then told me he needed me and I had no intention to stop, I moved his cock to my pussy giving him my consent, but I was worried it would hurt, he's a lot bigger than Charlie and it had been a while. 

He went slowly, kissing me while he did and it didn't hurt, not like I had worried, I wasn't dry like when with Charlie, my pussy had gotten so wet for him, it hurt a little but only because I was adjusting. He was close and so I begged him to break me, I wanted to really feel him. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and held my wrists beside me, this gave him some deep access. It was amazing he was hitting my walls at the back and I was going to, oh god I couldn't hold back I came and I came hard, Dean followed me filling me up.

 He admitted he had now done the one thing he had never. when I realized he meant he had now made love, I kissed him hard. He fucked me again in the shower, and after I laid in his arms. I felt like I was made to fit in his arms.

He ordered chinese and we laid in bed watching some lame comedy, but he asked what was wrong, and in the end I told him I was worried about whether my jeans would be okay at the party. He then was insisting on taking me out shopping, and on a date for dinner. 

I wanted to decline, it was too much, I was about to say the outfits he needs to take from my wage, but when he called me his girl I lost my train of thought.

He made me feel special, and I liked how that felt.

I wanted to show him he was special too so I moved the plates and sucked his cock again, I also was proud to state we both had cum three times. After he kissed me and we fell asleep, I was going to wake him by sucking his cock again, but I woke and he was gone, I felt myself slump down.

 Maybe he didn't want to go shopping in the end, or maybe he was just called into work. Still I was in his bed, not my bed and the silk felt so good. I laid back down and figured another hour would help me feel better.

Only as I closed my eyes the door opened, with the smell of eggs and bacon. Dean was only in his dressing gown, his hair not yet styled. 

"I made you breakfast in bed, I thought you may still be sore baby," he said before kissing my head. He didn't leave, he made me breakfast, wow, I had never thought that would arouse me. 

The breakfast was perfect, he was getting showered and dressed, while I sat on the bed, eating, watching and enjoying the view. 

After I had finished, he was dressed and spraying on his dior, "Dean why do you like that spray so much?" I asked. I had been curious but rather than answer me he jumped on me pushing me to the bed, leaning over me. "Don't you like it baby" God did I like it, it was a good smell, but I also liked how he smelled when I woke up next to him yesterday, he smelled of himself, well shampoo and just his own musk. 

I sniff his neck, and kiss it. "I do like it, but I like the man wearing it even when he has just woken up, with morning breath."

He kissed me, his mouth now minty from having brushed his teeth. "I like the taste of your morning breath, coffee and fry up" he said.