New heights and deeper destinations

Dean

I loved seeing Caris experience flight for the first time, sharing our first fuck in the air too. There was something so tranquil about being in the air, defying the natural laws of gravity.

I felt as though I was floating on clouds while my cock was softly cushioned inside her tight wet cunt.

Fucking Caris was always perfect, the way her body molded into mine.

"Dean, more" she muttered, I slammed her hips into mine hard and firm. My head falls back and my body tingles from all my senses burning with desire for my girl.

The mumbling murmurs of her almost inaudible whispers as she wrapped her arms around me, my woman. She fitted me like a puzzle, perfectly.

If it wasn't for the fuel emissions I would fly everywhere in my jet. Only I don't want to solely be responsible for ending the earth.

I could consider it though, should that mean making Caris this happy always.

Once we had checked in at our hotel it was late and my girl was tired. We went up to the top floor, I had booked us the penthouse. It had a lovely balcony staring out over Edinburgh and the skies were clear with stars flickering and natural light bouncing from the moon shining down on us.

We took off our clothes and slipped into the hotel robes. The walls were a dense cream colour with gold accessories all around. The bed was a cream wood four poster bed with cream sheets with gold details. The room was beautiful, and so was the woman I would share the room with.

Even though Caris was too tired to go for round two I wanted to pleasure her. I loved showing love to every part of her body. I rubbed my fingers over her feet, caressing between the toes and applying more pressure to her heels. Using lavender oil I had packed, letting my fingers slip and glide over her sweet delicate feet.

Caris was moaning but in a way that was sensual, rather than erotic. I knew where to press on her feet if I wanted to change that though. Pressure points on the feet were incredible things.

She was soon fast asleep and I cleared the bed and ensured my lady was comfortable. This was all about her. I joined her in bed, and pulled her onto my chest, watching as she breathed. I would die for this woman.

Her snoring was a soothing sound to my ears, I will never take it for granted. The time when she was taken from me I missed the sound and once I had the sound of her light snores back I found it became my lullaby soothing me to sleep. Her drool was pooling on my chest and she had no makeup on but she still never failed to be effortlessly beautiful.

The next day I woke up before Caris and called room service before getting into the shower. I lathered the soap up in my hands and washed my body, letting the noise of the shower block out any other sounds and becoming fully consumed by the fall of the water pearls as they pierced my skin and cleansed my body.

Then like the distracted fool I was, I dropped the soap and so as any man would in the shower I bent down to pick it up.

I slowly bent over, hearing my stiff knee click; I missed my own bed. I just don't sleep quite the same when away from my bed.

I grabbed the slippery soap only then I dropped it with a squeal as I felt something poke inside my arse hole. "Caris what are you doing?" I gasped as I spun around.

She dropped to her knees and started to suck my now raging hard cock. I will be honest I am not sure if suddenly being penetrated is what aroused me or if it happened after I saw her naked on her knees for me. I turned off the shower, and stepped out half a step while Caris wiggled her body backwards to allow me more space to stand outside the shower.