Morning wake up call

Caris 

I woke up early, I do most days now! Probably because my body has become used to my alarm going off at 5am, only today I woke before my alarm and felt warmer than when I usually wake up. I thought I was dreaming but Dean really did come back, and he is cuddling me.

 I had wanted him to cuddle me since our first kiss and now his arms wrapped around me I felt the most secure that I ever had. I loved waking with him like this, he wasn't snoring but he had a slight wheeze as he breathed, his hair all messy, usually he never has a hair out of place.

 I liked him like this, he was so sexy, beautiful even and in bed holding me, I felt so lucky that a man like Dean would even look at me.

 I know he has monsters in his past, a complicated family situation and I know each day he lives in risk of arrest, due to his establishment being less than legal.

 Only I see the good in him, I see the kindness he shows to everyone but himself! 

I then noticed the fact that while he was still asleep, his cock had woken up and was bursting against his loungewear, it looked tight and uncomfortable. I pulled his bottoms down just enough that his angry hard cock could spring out. 

I looked at it in the early morning light, the sun hadn't risen quite yet but the darkness of night had left the room. The sun would rise soon, and Dean with it. I took his cock in my hand and my hand couldn't fully wrap around it, he was thick! His length was probably just a bit above average, but his girth was very thick, it looked bigger in my hand than the time he wanked while fingering me, I had wanted to touch him ever since. 

I wanted more than to touch him! I licked the tip, I was not sure if this was something he would like. I had sucked Charlie before twice, but he always told me I was awful at sucking cock, he also complained I tasted foul and wouldn't go down on me. 

Our sex life even while it was consensual was nothing more than penetration, no oral. I still had Dean's lovely cock in my hand, I knew I would gag and I felt nervous that if I tried I would make a fool of myself. I mean if I was bad at it when sucking Charlie, and he never made me gag, I would surely be worse sucking Dean. 

I felt his cock twitch in my hand and I lost all my strength to resist my urges. I got between his legs and covered myself, I didn't want him getting cold. I sucked the tip at first, and then bobbed my whole head down, taking his full length deep into my throat. I gagged but I didn't mind how that felt, I started to moan thinking of that cock filling another hole. I let my hand go down to my pussy and rubbed my clit thinking about him inside me. 

He then must have woken up, He grabbed my hair wrapping it around his knuckles, having pulled the cover back to watch me. Waking him up this way, hearing him groan my name, I was close too! As he filled my mouth with his cum I came and then I swallowed his cum. 

He then pulled me into a cuddle, I had slept in just knickers, he must have taken my dress off after he took me to bed, my ripped dress. He teased me saying he should lick my pussy. Only I needed more than his tongue!

I straddled him, telling him I wanted more. He flipped us telling me to be more patient, he was still hard, and I felt it against my thigh then he kissed down my body, only my alarm went off.

 He gets up to go shower for the day, I watch his bare arse as he walks to the door, and find myself lost for words. 

Is that sexy man really interested in me?