All the Wiggles

Dean

Caris was sitting on me, over my growing cock and I had told her how I wanted to surprise her with a honeymoon as my wife which only had me excited. 

I pulled her down to my lips and let my tongue dance with hers as she fell against me. Her body now laying ontop of mine while we kiss, her small hands pressed gently against my chest. I was getting hot under her touch. 

She let out a sigh as our kiss came to a halt, I looked into her eyes while I swept her hair behind her ear. "I am so blessed to call you mine baby" I said to her with a goofy smile plastered on my face. 

I flipped us over so that I was on top of her, I started to kiss her neck. I licked her neck in that special spot in slow tantalizing circles and nibbled on her ear lobe. She was moaning for me, and wiggling beneath me. 

Her happy food wiggle will forever be my favourite little dance she does. only this wiggle under me, one that's desperate for my body is a close second.

I tore open her T shirt, it was the one that says 'I am the boss' having had the words with the boss crossed out. She was not wearing a bra, my naughty brat! "Baby, you weren't wearing a bra, tsk tsk" I tut at her. 

She blushed and turned her head away biting on her finger knuckle. I went straight into biting at her nipples, earning me a whimper and a groan. I kissed down her stomach and removed her jeans and bright green knickers. 

Her period had been heavy, but yet there was no mess in her panty liner and I figured it was a short one like before. 

"Dean what if I am still bleeding", She gasped, being really unsure but I reassured her I would not care about any blood, I still found her just as attractive and it was all natural! 

Besides, it's not like I am a stranger to blood, my father would have us clean the bodies of his enemies from the cellar floor, to prepare us, part of his conditioning. 

I would enjoy her blood, it was welcomed whereas those memories may lay in a dark part of my past. I can say no blood disgusts me, or disturbs me.

"I love you baby" I said before I slowly licked up her cunts slit, while looking up at her and deeply into her eyes without losing eye contact. She threw her head back as I circled her clit and pushed my fingers into her tight hole hard. I pumped her pussy with my fingers while she leaned back panting. 

Just when she was close I stood up and removed my jeans and boxers, I was already hard for her. I took her hands into mine and pulled her to stand, then turned us. I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled Caris over my lap, straddling me as she slid down over my hard cock. 

I moved her hips over me, and she threw her arms around my neck, her head slumped on my right shoulder while she became numb and lost in pleasure. Her nails were digging into my skin and she was close to coming again. This time I let her cum on top of me, and her pussy contracting was all it took for me to fill her up. 

I laid her down on the bed and her face twisted into fear. "Baby what's wrong, are you hurt?" I asked fearing that I had done something wrong. 

"Dean, I haven't been tested yet, what if I am fertile and you got me pregnant. Shit Dean I really don't want to be huge at our wedding".

I stroked her hair, and sighed feeling glad it wasn't that I caused her any pain or discomfort. "Baby, if that happens I would be a happy man, and we would just get married sooner. I could marry you tomorrow and be happy, as long as it is you at the end of the isle" I reassured her. 

She sighed and nodded with a small smile, I ran us a bath and ordered a chinese. We soaked in the tub together, I had not forgotten how Caris enjoys a scalp massage so I washed her hair while she sits between my legs. She groaned in relaxation and I love that I can make her moan in more ways than one.

After our bath we got dried and dressed and cuddled up in bed with a movie on the laptop. The food came and Caris was happy and content. She had a mouthful of chow mein but I kissed her head, letting my lips remain for a few moments. I was grateful for her, and anxious for what our future would hold.

We woke up and tangled in each other's arms while Caris snored loudly. I saw the alarm clock and jumped up. Mother was coming and the house was not only a mess but we were not dressed either. 

Caris rolled over and groaned "what time is it", she was never much of a morning person. I sat up and stretched, then looked down at my girl who was resting her head on my leg. 

She saw my morning wood and looked hungry, her eyes darted up to me and down to my hard cock a couple of times. I was tempted to just push her head over it, only what I have in mind could never be a quickie when with my girl. 

I always wanted to make our sex last, every time for as long as I could; Savour it. 

I sighed and shook my head "Baby it's already midday and my mother will be on her way, I am certain she would have gotten an early flight." 

At first Caris looked disappointed, whether it was over my lack of consent to her dirty wants that her pleading eyes had been begging for or that I woke her up. I haven't a clue.

She rubbed her beautiful brown eyes and nodded at me, before slipping out of the bed and into a dressing gown. "If you make breakfast I will run the hoover around, then I can get some laundry on while you do the dishes. 

I hugged her from behind, standing in the middle.of our room and looked over her shoulder at her face in the mirror sitting on her vanity desk. "Baby I love when you give me orders" I whispered into her ears before kissing her shoulder.

After we had done the things Caris said we both went to our room to get dressed, Caris slipped into some jeans and a top, comfortable. I slipped into a button down shirt and some slacks. I was hoping to be able to pop into the office to finish some changes in preparation for when we have moved to Italy. Leaving everything behind.

A loud knock at the door only confirmed Mum was here, and Caris smiled racing to get the door, excited to see my mum. I loved that mum had seen what Caris meant to me. I couldn't blame her for not believing Caris was more than a whore when I have only ever had one night stands before her. I mean yes there was Taylor but she was never wife material. 

Sorry I had taken a while to update,
My babies have been poorly!
I will be updating what I can when I can for a little while and then I can return to a schedule soon.

Thank you for reading!!