Wake up calls and Cocktails

Caris 

I was not pleased with being woken up, I wanted to just stay in bed for the whole day. I wasn't pleased I didn't get invited to welcome the morning guest that was Dean's hard cock. Only he was right, we needed to get up and start the day. 

Dean listened to my suggestions, and got started on breakfast, he made some bacon and cheese omelets and coffees. Now this was a welcome way to start the day. 

After we were ready, I heard the door knock, I ran to the door excited to see Lisa. She had been more of a mum to me in the very few months that she knew me than my own mother had in the first few years of my life. 

I could not wait to tell her about Danny's spring tea party idea for the wedding or the flowers we had chosen.

I knew Dean's father wanted us to get married sooner rather than later; so a long engagement would not be welcomed. 

It was already autumn and a spring wedding means april would be an Ideal month and is six months away, it's less than a year but enough time to plan everything. 

Lisa came in, with her suitcase and Dean was ready waiting holding out a coffee for her. I love how he treats his mum, I think it is lovely they are close. "Dean, dont expect to see Caris for dinner" I snapped my head to Lisa in surprise. 

"We, my dear, are going to have a ladies night, dinner out, then some cocktails at the cocktail bar." I giggled in response and looked at Dean who was sipping his coffee reading the newspaper like an old man. 

"Uh huh. Well that does not surprise me, but I hope you both will have the best time. I need to run by the office today anyway so I will see if Ron wants to get dinner with me, maybe Timothy too. After all I also have plans to make". I nod and agree that sounds like a lovely idea. 

Lisa grabbed my arm and pulled me to my old room, the one that is now back to being a guest room. "Sweet girl, what are you going to wear?" She asked and my jaw dropped. "I, I never been for cocktails, is it a club type deal" I ask unsure. 

"Darling, it's sexy casual, or night wear for the day. I have the perfect outfit for you. I went shopping before coming here. I just knew we would both need new outfits" She giggled but I love that when she got herself new clothes she got a new outfit for me too. 

Lisa's outfit was a gold sparkling top that dropped low showing the cleavage of her full chest.  A black pencil skirt and a pair of gold sandal like stilettos. She was stunning and looked so young. I think she was in her forties but she looked like she had only recently turned thirty. She was straightening her long black curly hair. I was certain Dean got most of his looks from his mum. His sharp jawline and straight nose was from his Dad but his blue eyes and black hair was from Lisa. Elio had Brown hair that had started to gray at the sides, and the same dark brown almost black eyes Davide had. 

"Lisa you look beautiful" I say with full honesty and a lot of admiration. She gestures to her bag from river island, "that one is for you sweetie, get changed". 

I was hoping she had not tried to expose my chest like she had her own, my breasts were a good hand size for sure, but they were only average. 

I pulled out a pair of trousers, wet look skinny ones in black, then a crop top that wraps around and ties up in sparkling silver. I loved it, it was so very much me. She had paired some black wedges with it and I was grateful because they were not too high. I didn't do heels well. 

She had kind of matched our outfits too, which I liked. She pulled me to the vanity, her big black smokey eyes and dark red lips, she was ready but was insisting she did ky make up. 

She brushed out my blond locks and used her straighteners to add waves. Then she added some foundation, dusted my eyes with a natural colour and added mascara. Then a nice mauve-coloured lipstick. It was pretty much my day time look except a different lipstick and some light waves. I like how she never tried to change the style I enjoyed.

After a spritz of my miss dior it was time to leave. Dean had not left yet and was doing the cross word in his paper. He was sitting at the Island on a stool so I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his back. He spun around and told me "Beautiful baby girl" while stroking my cheek. 

He made me feel so special, so unique and I loved knowing I was his. He pulled me into his arms, with me standing in the space between his legs. I felt something poking me, I wanted to cancel and just climb into his lap but I also did not want to be rude to Lisa. 

The meal was lovely, we went for spanish food, I had paella and Lisa had some type of grilled fish. 

We talked about the food, about work and all things Dean. I told her about how he managed to lock himself out when he went to get the milk and paper in the early morning. It was a couple days ago, but it was cold and he remained in only boxers. He was lucky I woke to his obnoxious knocking.

When we arrived at the cocktail bar we ordered some cocktails. I had no idea what ro order so Lisa ordered herself a Manhattan and then ordered me a strawberry Daiquiri. It was sweet and fruity. This was lethal, strong but so sweet you would drink it as if it were a juice.

"So sweetie, let's talk about weddings. My husband is a total idiot who doubts you and Dean are serious. Only I saw you both together and I knew you two were bound to end up together." She said while sipping her Manhattan and looking at me through her long black lashes over her glass. I could hear the smirk in her voice, almost as if she was saying 'I was right, I am always right'.

"I was excited to tell you, we agreed on the flowers and that we want a spring wedding. Dean wants to surprise me with honeymoons but now we have a theme I suppose we can look at venues" I replied with my excitement. 

"Elio was hoping you would marry before Christmas, but I told him that is absurd. no way is one month enough time for all the plans."She critiqued while I nodded in agreement. Elio wanting us married so fast was alarming, why so soon. We will be going back to Italy just after Christmas so he could start conditioning Dean. I had already told Dean I was fine with all that was expected. Only I made sure he agreed we would come back for our wedding. I want to have our friends there for the day and also this is still my home, and I wanted to feel close to my father on the day. 

"Also people may assume Dean is only marrying you because your pregnant shotgun weddings are so ill of taste." She said with an eye roll.

I spat my drink out and choked on the hot liquid now coursing down my throat. I look up at Lisa who is confused by my sudden shock. "But I'm not pregnant," I exclaimed, stating the obvious. Then my mind is brought back to when Dean told me he would be happy if I was to fall pregnant. 

I looked down feeling my eyes grow heavy with tears "I still don't know if I could even give him babies. I may never give you grandchildren" I sighed. 

Her hand reaches to my knee, with a gentle pat and I look up to see her soft smile. "Oh sweetie I know you're not, and honestly I would only be happy with that news. I want to see my son happy and whether or not you can carry his child does not take away from.his happiness. You are enough for him and therefore enough for me too. Elio is a foolish man with outdated views, I love the fool but he is a fool all the same" 

I nod and we order more drinks, we start to discuss the hen do. I love the cocktail bar so Lisa suggests she rents it out for the night. Only there is no point when I only have a few people to invite. We agree to start the night here though. 

Finally some wedding talk, Only will they get their perfect day.?
Will the bride be all dressed in white by the end?

Thank you for reading

We have about 3 chapters left before Dean starts his comditioning, these will be some dark chapters so now is the light before the dark