Hot wax

Dean 

I decided to come home early, seeing Caris was too much on my mind after how she woke me up this morning. Fuck, she really did so much to me.

Once home though I found her on the sofa crying, huddled into a ball, I was worried something had happened so I asked her what was wrong. I  then pulled her close and into my chest.

 She looked up at me and told me in a hushed worried voice "I forgot to do a shop, and I cleaned your room". I hated hearing sadness in her voice and now I realized it was because of how hard on her I had been in the past.

I really meant it when I said I wanted to take care of her, and I know she makes me a better man, just having her in my life. She does something to me, something good.

 "Baby I didn't leave a note today, so I didn't expect you to have done anything, but the fact you still did is really amazing, Caris. Thank you." She peaked up at me, her big brown eyes through her beautiful long lashes.

"You're not mad at me" She said and I chuckled "No baby".

 I then held her tighter and told her "I am so sorry I was harsh on you over things not being so specific in the past, I hadnt exactly been specific in telling you what I liked or what I wanted"

She wiped her eyes with her sleeve and gave me a smile, one that was a tired, fake smile not her usual big infectious one. So I lifted her up in my arms, one arm around her back, one under her legs. 

She laid her head against my chest as I carried her upstairs, "what are you doing Dean" she asked me again in a shy whisper. 

I opened my bedroom door with my elbow and then laid her on bed, I went into my ensuite and turned on the showers. I had missed my jet showers, but I also looked around as I went back to Caris. "Oh you cleaned my room so well".

She looked down and said "yes, after Taylor had slept in here with all her lies and left her scent I wanted to freshen it up for you" I smiled then kissed her lips, just a little kiss. 

" Baby, I am so glad, otherwise I would have had to climb into your bed again. I didn't like to think what she had been up to in my bed." She gave me a smile then told me.

"I should have left it alone then, I liked you in my bed" She was blushing so red, where was that confident girl who sucked my cock. 

I liked her both shy and confident though. "Dean, did you really not, you know, well before coming to my room?" She asked.

 I was confused for a moment then it clicked "Hell no baby, I was going to sleep on the futon like when mum was here, but I needed to be with you. I don't know why, I could not go another night without holding you. I was stressed, and you brought me peace".

I don't know how it was possible but her blush grew darker, she looked away from me, then told me "I had wanted you to hug me for a long time" I tucked her hair behind her ear. "baby that wasn't a hug, this is." I hugged her briefly, then told her "I had been snuggling you, something I had never done with a woman before. She put her arms around my neck and just held on to me. I knew more for sure each day that I wanted her.

I pulled her T shirt off, she wasn't wearing a bra, I had never seen such beautiful breasts. I gawped at her in awe. "Dean what are we doing" I then responded by pulling my shirt off, and unbuckling my jeans. I kick my jeans off and my boxers, I stand in front of her fully naked. I notice she licks her lips as she takes my body in, making a mental image memory.

 Feeling her eyes rake over my body has me hard. her chest rising and falling, with her plump teardrop shaped breasts making my erection painfully swollen. I laid her down and she wiggled to remove her jeans, but I stopped her.