You have how much!

Dean

Caris offering to come with me was just another thing that made me fall even deeper for her. She was a kind girl, with such a big heart. 

We drove through the city and the entire time Caris didn't remove her hand from my thigh, I kept my hands on the wheel, but as we got closer to my establishment and thanks to her calming but firm little squeezes I found myself having fully calmed down and my body relaxed. She has such an effect on me. 

When we arrived I opened the door for Caris, she giggled and she got out, and before we go and find out the damage, I press my forehead down onto Caris' forehead and tell her softly "Thank you baby, you being here  really does help" She blushed and looked away. 

I took her hand and led her inside, holding on tight.

Inside Ron ran up to me, and he was clearly stressed, he said Danny was with Taylor and he couldn't reach her, but she also had her grandads watch in that safe. I was going to blow my mind. 

Only Caris stroked my knuckle with her thumb, I felt the ground cool under me.

 I sighed and Ron led me to my office, he explained the men that came must have hacked the securitys server, as the doors wouldn't unlock, nearly all my employees were working so of course I only had the one guard at the main door and the one at my office door. The security system was forced to shut down and update, meaning the doors locked my clients in with my employees, and the other guards behind the mirrors. Then Ron explains that seven men broke in, knocking my guards out, and breaking into my safe. 

Ron was in my office at the time filling out some forms when they entered, he too had been knocked out and the last thing he remembered was waking up to the safe emptied out of money. 

I rolled my eyes "You said no one was hurt, Ron" and he shrugged "we will be okay, and besides I didn't want to stress out more than necessary." I pinch my nose now clearly stressed. I told him to send everyone home, including himself. He left looking defeated, I wasn't angry at him. I was annoyed he had lied even if he meant well, but I also needed to sort this mess out. 

I slump down into my chair and open my computer, Caris leaves the room and when she comes back she has coffee for us both. She scoots the chair from in front of my desk to behind it next to me.  

"So what's your plan?" She asked, and I leaned back, and pushed my chair a little away from the desk. I took her hand and gestured for her to stand up, then I pulled her to my lap. She sat on my lap and at first looked uncomfortable, or unsure maybe, but I tucked her hair behind her ear and I just pulled her close, then pulled us back to my desk. 

"So baby, first we need to see how much they hacked, they may have just hacked the security system, but if they hacked the mainframe which also has my main computers saved data stored on that means they may have access to every bank account, and I need to know how much they took." 

She looked deep in thought then looked behind her at me and said "I can give you privacy if you don't want me to see any of your passwords to your banks, I can-" 

I laugh as I start typing in passwords. "baby I trust you, you are no thief, besides if you want money or anything, just ask. I really do want to take care of you" I told her.

She sounded sad for a moment. "But why Dean, I am only your maid? '' She said under her breath. 

I pulled her legs over my leg so I was cradling her. She was petite and fit so well in my arms against my body like a missing piece that I never knew I was missing. 

"You're more, you were just a girl I wanted to save from my evil brother, just a girl I asked to be my maid. Only you have become more, I don't know what that more is, or what it means." I sighed looking at her smile growing with each word and smiled back "I was hoping we could figure that out together though" I said as her smile now flashed her teeth. Her front teeth were the tiniest bit crooked, but I loved her smile.

 I kissed her hair and let her sit back up. She was trying to sit back in the chair, but I pulled her back onto my lap. "I like the feeling of you in my arms" I said. 

She giggled and while I wrapped my arms around her, I asked her when to scroll down through my bank statement. She shouted "Holy shit, Dean you're rich" when she saw my balance.

 I laughed. "I know baby, but I am happy to say it means only the security system was hacked".

I then checked the safe in my office, all was missing except the watch, strange. It meant a quarter of a million was missing, but I knew we wouldn't lose the business or anything over that amount. It must have been someone just desperate for money because anyone who knows me or my wealth knows that won't damage me or my business! 

I locked the safe Back up and told Caris we were finished, I had changed some passwords and there wasn't much more I could do. It meant we were late for our reservation, so I asked Caris what food she fancied. It came as no surprise she asked for Mcdonolds. So we got into my car and drove through mackys drive through. She ordered nuggets and fries and a chocolate shake. I ordered a big mac, fries and a Pepsi and after eating the burger, Caris fed me fries while I was driving. I knew exactly where to take her.

We were still driving when the sun set and Caris looked nervous.  "Where are we going Dean?" She asked while biting her thumb nail.

 I chuckled. We still had an hour to go, then she would know. "How about we stop at the services, it's only a little up the road" I suggested and Caris nodded. 

Once at the services Caris ran for the loo and I went to have a leak before we met back up "what now" She shrugged. 

She was shivering and I realized she was still in that little silver dress, and her nipples were like diamonds, rock solid and begging for me to touch. Still I resisted as we were in public but I took my jacket off and draped it over her. 

"How about a Starbucks?" She giggled and reminded me it was 7pm, but I shrugged, I actually wanted some caffeine for the road. Caris got a hot chocolate and a caramel shortbread slice. she looked kind of embarrassed when she asked me for a sweet too but I just loved that she now felt that she could ask.

 I would give her anything she asked for, though I don't think she realized that yet. I got an americano extra espresso and a cookie. 

Back on the road, Caris was eating and drinking, and every now and then she seemed so happy she gave a little wiggle after tasting the shortbread or sipping the drink. She sure was a vision. 

I placed my hand on her bare thigh, and I heard her suck in a breath. I looked at her through the corner of my eyes, she was blushing and her chest rising, her nipples now still visible but soft. I ran my hand a little higher, I had resisted her enough! 

I let my hand go higher and her legs fell open for me and my finger found her wet pussy, her thong was damp and her pussy dripping for me, I stroked her clit three times, watching her moan softly, but then stopped. 

I went to eat my cookie with the same hand and she stared at me, lost for words "baby, don't pout" I told her as she sat straight. 

As she does she realizes where we are "Oh my god, Dean the coast, really" I nodded as I parked close to the pier, the sun was still setting and I took her hand and led her to a spot to sit, I had some wine and glasses in my boot and we sat to have a drink. I wrapped my arm around her, and to my pleasure she rested her head on my chest

Thank you for reading, share your thoughts!