Shots, Strippers and Skittles

Dean

I stand in front of the mirror and glare at my new physique, the new scars that lay plastered over my arms and my face. Mostly from the harsh training and underground fighting. Some from the time I was trapped, taken.and didn't know if I had lived my final day or would wake to another.

I scowl down at my hands the scars from when I was slapping at the door, I remember biting splinters out from my hands and many more places when I was finally free and home.

Part of me wonders if Caris still thinks I am attractive or if all these scars only remind her that inside I am a weak man. I only survived because she gave me a cause to fight. I had to get back to her and I did, now looking back at me is a man wearing a crisp black shirt and jeans ready to enjoy his stag.

I was marrying the love of my life, there was no doubt that I didn't deserve her but yet she still chose to be with me and selfishly I accept. I know I can do better and I know that because she makes me a better man.

I straighten my collar and grab my metal flask filled with vodka and my keys. On the way out I pass Marian who winks at me and says "have fun dear". She is sweet and I am grateful for the comfort she brought Caris when I left her so alone. I tip my head and grab the main entry doors handle, turning back to say "just make sure wvwrything goes to plan foe my girl" to which Marian nods and I smile back as I exit.

Caris will be having a hen party tonight too, I know they can get wild and I don't care. I only wish that she has the best night. Tomorrow is Saturday and the day before our wedding. Everything is in place, I hired the caterers and a harpist. I invited our family from London and found the perfect suits. My father took care of the venue and mother helped with arranging flowers and Caris' dress. Marian will be baking the cake all day tomorrow.

I take a deep breath as I slide into the black sleek car. Ron, Tim and Mark are all inside along with my father. We are going to have a few games of poker at a strip bar. I have no interest in the strippers but I also let Ron and Tim plan the night so I imagine this is pretty PG13.

Once at the club we find our VIP lounge that overlooks the club, you can see the strippers but also its out of the way and quiet. We all get either rum or whisky; not a weak arse beer in sight.

Once I won the second game and made a grand total of a grand I put my two fingers up signaling for a barmaid. I look down at the strippers before I curl my finger, signaling she comes close enough for me to whisper. After I give her my instructions I sit back and spread my legs out as I sip my whisky. "Mate, are you going to have a dance?" asked Ron. Only the barmaid came back with a devilish handsome man behind her in a suit that was an all in one piece of material just stuck to his front and tied to his arms and legs with velcro.

"Ron, thanks for arranging this mate, as the only single man here I got you a gift" I winked as the man suddenly pulled his suit clear off of him and dirty dropped in front of Ron. I was glad they had a male stripper around back. "Right lads, next rounds on me" I declare before ordering another lot of rum or whisky.

Ron was the colour of a tomato but equally loving the arse in his face. I was enjoying the night and letting the music in the background fade away as I drowned myself in more whisky. They say you celebrate your last night of freedom but I don't feel that way. I feel I am mourning my past that only brought me pain and loneliness. Starting a life with Caris wont lock me down but free me to a happier life.

As I sit here sipping and past the point of tipsy my phone dings I look to see a message from Caris one that reads "Honey, thank you for taking care of everything. Tonight is our last night together as fiance and fiancee so when your home I have a treat for you"

I smiled to myself and realized I was suddenly bored of this fellers night out. I lifted from my chair to let the men know I would be leaving. Caris and I could not see each other the night before so tonight is a special night.

I call a taxi and wait outside having a drag from my fag. I don't smoke like I used to, ywt when I am stressed or drinking I find old habits die hard.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Father. "Listen to an old man. Son, you found something most men search their whole lives for and my only advice is that the wifes always right" he grinned back at me. I knew he now saw Caris through my eyes. He was pissed she shot the bloke but also he now knows she has what it takes to live in our world. A world I never wanted but one I will accept so long as she's part of it

Finally my taxi pulls up and I clumber inside putting my fag out as I do. The drive was quiet and fast. The city lights shining around us lighting the way. As we leave the city behind the streets grow darker.
Once I got out and paid the man I ran into the villa and up to our room. I slam the door open to see the most beautiful sight to my eyes.

I giggle as I look into the room to see Caris in matching neon lime green lingerie. The lace tightly hugging her tits and the lace on the knickers revealing small tufts of pubic hair. She was tidy but not bare and that was just how I liked it.

But what really had my cock rising at the sight of her was the skittles covering her body. trailing over her skin and loosely spread on the sheets. She looked delectable and delicious.

"Honey, do you remember how you once wanted to taste me in every colour? like skittles, I want you to taste every part of me right now" She said in her most seductive voice. I close the door behind me and strip my clothes off my body. First my top then I wiggle out of my jeans and boxers. I leave only my socks on as I edge closer to my radiant beauty covered in my favourite sweet treat.

As I walk I stroke the length of my erection watching Caris as she licks her lips. Only she won't be the one tasting my sweet lolly tonight. I place my hands on the knees and push her legs apart. I look up at her when I see the knickers are crotchless and her slit shiny and slick for me.

"My naughty girl" I say before I let my tongue swipe from her arsehole to her clit. she grips the sheets with one hand and my hair in another. I go back to licking her side to side in fast swipes then in slow circles. Her hand tugged on my hair pulling me up. She let my lips melt into hers as she tasted herself on me.

I slide slowly into her and slowly make love to her as she claws my back. I shift my hips in rhythmic motions then change my speed or add in some sudden hard thrusts that reach deep into her. It rewards me with her beautiful moans until we both let out our releases.

I needed a post sex piss so I took my phone and also texted Tim to ask how the lads are doing and if they are still out getting bladdered. Only I opened my phone to see a name I never wanted to see on my phone. I blocked him so I don't know how his old number came through unblocked. Davide had sent a message saying "enjoy your last night with your whore" I looked out into the now dark bedroom to see Caris sleeping soundly and was comforted by her soft snores. I had to keep him away, he won't ruin our wedding!