Time to Clear the Air

Caris 

I woke up, in my bed again with no Dean, I felt so sad and lost. He probably wanted to tell me whatever this is going on between us had to end, after all I got too drunk and it was me who slipped up.

 He will tell me today, after he told me in the car I looked amazing and he had felt my leg. I had hoped I was wrong, but then at the party I saw how he smiled with Julia and I saw how he danced with her, whispered with her. 

Then Danny had only confirmed my fears!

 Dean saw me as his sex slave, or maybe not quite a sex slave, but maybe he had only kept me around and was only nice to me because he wanted sex. 

My head was pounding, and I couldn't even breathe.

Only that was yesterday, today is a new day and I know it's my last one working for Dean, I should have kept my mouth shut.

I woke up and was happy to see my period was short lived. Having the implant is great but when you don't know when you will have a period or for how long it can be crap. 

I once had a period for eleven days straight and heavy too. What makes it worse is I always get sick at the end of a period and this time was no different. 

 My nose was so stuffy! My muscles all ache and I saw it was already 8am, Shit I slept in. It was Sunday and I had no work to do, but I felt so ill. 

I dragged my arse out of bed, I didn't change and I don't care if Dean sees me all snotty and ugly, I know now that this meant nothing to him. 

He probably was bored of me, so it's like he would notice!

Lucky for me he wasn't home, so I made some honey toast and tea and went back to bed. I watched TV while I ate, and I must have fallen asleep during some simpson rerun I was watching. 

I saw the clock said it was 1pm, already. I sat up but the room was spinning, I had some water and felt even worse and sticky. I ran myself a bath hoping it would help my aches and the steam would clear my sinuses. 

Only once in the bathroom did I realize I was only half dressed and that's when I remembered coating Dean in my sick, oh god it was all over his favorite Dior suit. 

I got into the bubbly bath and it felt amazing on my skin, I let myself relax in the soothing hot water. 

I was sure it would be fine to rest my eyes, if only for a moment. I had napped and they still felt so heavy.

Only then I opened my eyes and I was in Dean's arms, naked and wet and cold.

I was so confused the room was spinning. 

He dressed me into some of his clothes and brought me to the lounge, he gave me a starbucks and was rubbing my feet, fuck I had never had a footrub.

I know I was moaning but with my feet above his lap I felt him grow hard, so I rubbed my feet against his cock a little and it wasn't long before he gave in.

I just couldn't help myself, I know sex is all he would want from me, but when he's kind to me it becomes too easy to give him what he desired.

 "Baby, I want you, I want all of you" I blushed at his words. He then pulled my trousers, well his trousers down, bending my knees and resting my feet on his shoulders, my knees up against my chest. 

He had good access to my pussy, and he licked from the clit, down the slit to my wet slick hole. He repeated this, inserting his tongue a bit each time. 

Then I felt his tongue go past my pussy, he was licking my arsehole. I had never imagined that it would feel nearly as good as it does. It was so sensitive, He then inserted a finger into my arse and two in my pussy. still licking at my clit. I was panting and close, that's when he slipped his hard thick cock into my pussy, still fingering my arse. 

We came undone together and he laid his head over my chest. I knew he felt my heart beating, it was racing because of him, it beats for him.

I can't tell him again, maybe he isn't bored of me, maybe this can be enough, when we have sex it feels like how I always imagined making love would. 

This is more than I thought I would ever have. 

Afterwards, we went back to snuggling on the sofa and watching lame Tv.Dean was busy on his phone, probably business, instead of talking to me he prefers to message people on his phone.

 Maybe it's Julia, after all Danny had already said she was more to him than just friends. 

I sighed but drank my starbucks watching this disney movie Dean had kindly put on for me. He was kind to me, but I cant allow myself to forget this isnt that to him, he likes fucking me but he doesn't want more. 

He is kind to me because he is a good man, even if he only wants me for his body. I believe he cares about me, he just dont love me like I love him.

I should just accept that as enough, but my heart sinks at the thought!

There was a knock at the door and Dean answered. He had ordered in a shop, and he handed me a warm mint tea, some painkillers and some throat sweets. 

He then started to prepare something I felt awful he was cooking for me, I was his maid, I should be cooking for him.

I took the meds and was sucking on a soother when I decided to walk over to him in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around him and told him " it smells so nice Dean, you don't have to do so much. I don't want to burden you" He spun around and kissed the top of my head. 

"I said I wanted to take care of you, so I will '' I didnt know why he wanted to take care of me, he was my boss but I also knew I yearned for more. 

I held him tightly, laying my head against his chest. I wish I could capture his heart as he has mine.

If I ever were to be given his heart wholey, I would never let it go, fight to keep it and cherish it. I knew Dean was worth love, my love and I would happily give him all of it.

We sat at the breakfast bar, and ate the delicious soup Dean made. We talked about random things. He rubbed his hand over my thigh often and I wanted to just take his hand and shout that I love him, but I was still so sad that he had another girl, one that wasn't his maid, and I don't want to push him away. 

He must have seen my sad face because he turns his stool to me and kisses my head. "Baby, you know you're an amazing person, you could have anyone you wanted".

I sighed then looked at him "You too Dean, and Julia seems lovely" His face drops for a moment then he laughed.

"I wanted to talk to you about that" I sighed "I know, I can leave if you're done with me, I really appreciate all that you have done" I slide down off the stool and Dean looks agitated. 

Only I want to respect his wishes, so it's for the best.

"No, Julia isn't, well we are not, I mean now you maybe, but me. Well I mean sure she's pretty but we are not, and" He was stuttering.

  I didn't want to hear more, " I think I will turn in, if you want me to leave let me know in the morning." I sighed in defeat

Only he blurted out "Julia is gay, Caris she was winking at you because she agrees with my taste" he chuckled and went onto explain why Danny had lied and said what she had. 

I felt awful. I missed Julia at her birthday, drowning my feelings in shots when she was actually a good friend who Dean wanted me to meet. 

Dean took me to bed and cuddled me extra tight. He had apparently been on his phone arranging a doctor and that shop so he could make me soup. 

I breathed him in as he laid holding me, I wouldn't say it but I sure as hell knew the peace his smell, his touch brought me. I was asleep within minutes. 

Thank you for reading!! Prepare for the Drama and Trauma to come