What Wedding

Caris 

I was glad to finally be going home, and happy to see Mark again. The drive home was full of bumps, though I know Mark tried to avoid speed bumps and drive slow and smooth. 

Once we were home, or well at Deans and Mark left I wasn't sure what to do, I felt like a guest once again. 

Only Dean really had gotten to know me and read me like a book. He suggested I watch the tv show that I like and have a cuppa, which he too kindly made for me. He asked what I wanted for dinner but I felt guilty letting him cook for me, so I suggested he teach me how to cook again. 

I wanted to still be useful to him. Only he cooked, insisting that I rest. How can I rest when I can see Dean chopping the vegetables in a black shirt, his arm muscles flexing. He flashed me a smile and I felt lost, it had been so long since I felt his skin, so I walked up behind him and let my hands go under his shirt.

He got hard and groaned, knowing he still found me a turn on and did things to me too, So when he spun me around I found my hands way into his trousers. I longed to feel his cock inside me again it twitched at my touch before he pulled my hand away. 

I looked away, feeling ashamed for how desperate I was acting. Only he then teased me, putting oil over his abs, making me thirsty not hungry. 

so I took my top off, I hid my scar as his eyes roamed my body. It was ugly, and a hideous reminder that I was weak. Only Dean kissed my stomach and told me I was beautiful. We ate dinner and watched the soaps, still topless but I was getting tired so he carried me to bed. Only he took me to his bed not mine, asking me to share his room, offering me to decorate it to make it more my space too. 

I no longer could resist this man so I climbed him, kissing him and one taste wasn't enough. so I sucked his cock until he came. I didn't expect him to return the favour and knew it would only hurt if he did, or leave me wanting more. 

Instead he rubbed my shoulders, and it soothed my sore tired muscles. I was sure I was going to sleep well after that massage. Mind you being in his arms were enough, tomorrow he had to work and so I knew it would be a long day. 

I woke to Dean's alarm going off at 5am, he told me to go back to sleep, only I sat up and shook my head. I slipped into some lounge clothes as I was still in joggers from yesterday. 

"Can we have breakfast together?" I asked, but I know he often eats at the office. He walked up to me, now in his leather look black jeans and a black shirt still unbuttoned. He smelled like Dior and he smiled before telling me "there is nothing that I would want more".

We went to the kitchen and he sat me on the breakfast bar itself. I giggled but he asked me how I felt. "Fine," I said with a smile. 

"Baby, you don't have to hide your pain, how are you really feeling?" I sighed, rolling my eyes. 

"I hurt a lot on my lower back and my pelvis. He nods and hands me a glass of water and some medication. He then pulls out a small notepad and writes down what I took and when. 

"The nurse will come at 8am, I leave when she comes, so until then I will make us some  full fry ups and we can find a movie to watch". We had a fry up and coffee at the breakfast bar, so close our elbows kept knocking the other. Then we watched a Disney movie. There was a knock at the door and he kissed me softly before letting the nurse in. 

After Dean left, the nurse introduced herself as Bianca and topped up my pain meds, making me a cuppa. We sat and talked while having a drink, I got to know a bit about her and was a very kind woman, older and near her 60th birthday but she apparently just had her first grandchild so the part time domiciliary care worked well so that she could help her daughter after. 

She beamed telling me about Arthur her grandson. She showed me pictures too. I felt more and more comfortable with her  as the day went on. 

After our Tea she helped me through my Physical therapy exercises. The Therapist would see me in two weeks but until then I had things to do that he showed me. After all that I was exhausted, so she helped me shower, and change my clothes. 

She made me a sandwich and did some cleaning while I ate. Afterwards I must have fallen asleep because I woke to Dean kissing me gently. The therapy really does take it out of me. 

Bianca left shortly after Dean arrived, off to see her daughter and grandson. Dean asked about my first day home, but I sighed and decided to open up to him, how I had intended to before everything became so, well so painful and messy. 

"I find it hard, not being able to do my usual level of activity. mentally I have more energy than my body, yet I am still mentally exhausted. I am so used to taking care of others that I don't think I will ever be okay with others caring for me. No one has cared for me, or about me since I lost my dad. I find it so hard to lose my independence, rely on others and just sit about feeling useless". 

I hadn't even noticed a tear sliding down my cheek, but Dean didn't miss it, he wiped it away. "Baby you're not useless, you just being here gives me purpose" He caressed my cheek as a slow weak smile twitched onto my lips. 

"You know you never told me much about your Dad, you don't have to but if you ever want to, I would be happy to listen" So I told him all about Dad, his cancer and how I cared for him until his dying breath. 

I explained that's why I ended up on the street, after he died Charlie really took advantage of my grief, things got bad. I left him but had nowhere to go, Dad didn't own his house. It was council rented and as I vacated the property when I left Charlie I had lost my chance at claiming it as main tennent. He listened, he didn't judge and he just held me. Once I was done he made us a cuppa tea. 

For dinner Dean ordered us some chinese and we were watching the soaps when we heard loud knocks at the door. I was startled and realized I was curled up into a ball, scared the knock was Davide, he came Back for me. 

I cried and lost control of my breathing. Dean soothed my back and reassured me that I was safe. No one will ever take me again. 

He opened the door and his mother marched in, demanding to see me "Now now Dean where is she, I heard she was home" She looked over at me, why was she looking for me, was she angry at me. It was my fault that Davide was now in a hospital, I know he was the heir for Dean's Dad, maybe she is angry at me. 

Only she saw me and rushed over wrapping her arms around me. "Oh darling, i'm so so sorry. I blame myself. I raised a monster." She was crying, but I pulled back to look at her. 

" I am looking at the son you raised right now, and he's no monster. He is the most beautiful soul I have ever known" Dean blushes and looks away. 

His mum just beams at me "so have you two set a wedding date yet" I jump up, "wedding what". Dean face palms "Mother" and she rolls her eyes " You know you have to marry her what with you being promised to become the next Don. Your father demands it Dean" 

I gasp "The next what, Dean, what, marriage, demands!" I was so confused, what had he not told me. 

Dean has some explaining to do, I think Caris may need more details.

Thanks again for all the reads and votes and comments!