Mother

Disclaimer, child abuse mentioned, and SA, DA

Caris

I was surprised Dean lifted me into his arms after I made such a humiliating noise again. I felt embarrassed I let go, feeling he was hard, having it rub against me, I never felt anything so good.

I had never been touched, penetrated but never touched by anyone other than myself and that's pretty pathetic. I know Charlie is all I have known and he was a selfish man, and an even more selfish lover. Only he did always tell me off for making noise. Sex with him was me laying on my stomach and him hitting my arse until it was blue, then he would push his penis into me, if I groaned in pain, or even the rare times it was pleasure he would slap my face after telling me how disgusting I was to make slutty noises.

I felt myself blush as I whimpered, simply from a kiss but he was right that wasn't the same kiss he gave that redhead.

I knew I could believe him, I had already given him my trust. I hadn't yet decided if that was sensible, slowly he has come to mean more to me and I was happy we were headed towards a friendship. It would be enough, but every time he kissed me I needed more of him.

so when he carried me to his bedroom and threw me onto his bed, I knew we had left friend territory and maybe that was what I had been hoping all this time.

The feeling of his cool silk sheets against my skin as he pulled my leggings away had me gasp, he wanted my permission only he had long had it, so I nodded but he told me to tell him, so I told him I wanted him to show me, I wanted to know if sex really did feel good.

His tongue hit my pussy and I cant even explain how that felt so good, my clit had never felt something so amazing. It had my pussy contracting and pulsing and I was hungry for more. He fed my pussy his fingers and I finally let go and screamed his name, I wanted it to be the only name I ever did scream.

I heard him unzip his trousers, before with Charlie I would never see it, always forced on my front.

I begged to see it, so he moved to my side, and as I tried to feel him he took my hand away, not once stopping what he was doing to my pussy, I was so close to the edge, this new pressure building.

He said this was about me, I looked at his cock, it was large and had me wanting it, I was waiting for Dean to flip me over and fuck me, unlike how it was with Charlie the thought had me get wetter, and closer to that edge.

I kept glancing at his face, his head kept leaning back as his soft groans rolled in his chest, his hand going the same pace on him as he was on me.

His beautiful long black eyelashes fluttered open to catch me looking and smiling at me, before looking down at my pussy licking his lips. His thumb circling my clit, and what felt like all his fingers pumping my pussy had me close. I came screaming his name, legs shaky, and he came with me and as he did I lay next to him, catching my breath.

He asked if I was okay, and I was but I also realized now how much I had been missing and more so it reminded me how little I had ever been cared about by Charlie.

I wanted to smile knowing Dean cared for me, but I know this is likely just casual to him. I sighed and tried to make light of the situation, joking about the condoms from his bin, the time we argued.

He told me he would rather taste me and I felt butterflies, but why would he rather that. He can fuck any girl he likes, maybe its me for now, but I won't hold him back. I know it can't be more. Only I will take what I can get from him, I know this can't be more.