Chapter 20 - Seeing for the first time, innocent

Luahalla was confident that his business would be successful because of that. Everyone admires Liddell, but the desire to be noticed in the social world is common to everyone. He had to give every woman a chance to wear a dress that suited them, whether their hair was blonde or brunette, whether their body was slender or voluptuous, tall or short. Especially if it’s the Queen!

While the Queen publicly said that she had conceded her socialite queen position to the Lady of Santella, Luahalla and Kahel read the desires hidden deep within the Queen’s heart. Because she has the weakest powers of all the royal, she has always suffered from her qualifications, and although she looks fine, it is clear that she regrets not being noticed in the social world.

He needed Kahel to get a business license from such a Queen. Luahalla made up his mind.

“All right. Then…… Next time, I’ll try to bring some news that will please Sir Kahel.”

With those words, Kahel’s mouth drew a perfect curve for the first time.

After Luahalla left, Lena went back to the parlor and placed the teacup and plate she was about to put away on the tray. However, Kahel’s expression while sitting on the sofa was unusual. Deep in his thoughts, he had even a slight wrinkle on his forehead. Then he turned his gaze to look at Lena.

She couldn’t be bothered with her master’s business, so Lena did her job without saying anything, but Kahel’s gaze did not move away from Lena.

‘I’m in trouble…….’

Kahel was very upset that Luahalla had just noticed Lena. He deliberately mobilized Arder to keep her from being discovered, but he didn’t expect him to come back.

Luahalla pretended not to know, but there was no guarantee that the clever man would really pretend to be ignorant of this fact to the end. No, it was clear that he would one day use it as a hand to his advantage.

The ‘ordinary person’ who did not respond to his devilish powers was really rare, no, it was still unique. His power was a problem that even the royal family could come up with. In order to look for a clue to unravel the curse of the devilishness, they might take Lena away from him.

‘That’s never going to happen.’

In fact, even if Lena was revealed to be a spy of the Santella family right now, he had no intention of letting her go easily. It had only been a month since she attended him, but Kahel never wanted to go back to life without this maid. His body had already become accustomed to a life of being served by someone by his side.

But if he asked Luahalla to stay silent about this maid, he would have thought he had taken Kahel’s weakness right away. It was a pain in many ways.

With that thought in mind, he stared at Lena’s side, and Lena, who had cleaned everything on the table with the dishcloth, hesitantly and then glanced into her eyes.

‘Purple eyes…… It’s not a common color, but it’s pretty…… fine.’

Kahel looked at Lena’s bright purple eyes and felt a sense of satisfaction unknowingly. It was such a bizarre feeling. He must have been too satisfied with this rare woman. He thought she could do anything he asked for.

“Hey…….”

“Hmm? Why?”

Lena glanced into Kahel’s eyes and then opened her mouth with difficulty.

“Is, is there anything you want to order?”

She also seemed to be restless as if she had done something wrong. Even that was cute now. Is this the feeling of taming a small mountain beast little by little? By all means, he only hoped that that meek and timid look was her true self.