Chapter 60 - What does that mean?

Gerard laughed along and nodded his head.

“It’s a pretty strong hypothesis. I do not know where the story started, but it is certain that it began to spread on the second day of the New Year’s Celebration. Now, who can bring up the story of the daughter of a country Baron, whom no one cares about?”

“Who is it? It must be Miss Liddell, my dear friend.”

Liddell was, indeed, a friend who never let him get bored. Where in the world did she find Elliot Fidelia? No, since it was Baron Fidelia who held hands with Viscount Horace in the first place, there was a possibility that his daughter Elliot had visited Santella.

If Lena reacted to Kahel’s devilish powers and had her head cut off in the tower that day, it would have been Kahel’s mistake. For Lena, she was not listed in the Baron’s family register, or in any paperwork, so she could be said to be a stranger to the Baron.

But Kahel did not kill her. However, he was too lazy to go looking for the country Baron’s daughter, so the notice said that he had killed them all.

“She doesn’t understand this side’s favor.”

“That’s what I thought. Had she known that Your Excellency had barely saved her life, she would have lived quietly, to dare to attack Your Excellency…….”

“It could be that Liddell is taking advantage of her. What would a girl who had grown up like a princess in the countryside know?”

“Well, maybe it is. Then, she became a little pitiful.”

Gerard only shrugged his shoulders, even though he said she was pitiful.

“My aunt is having a tea party before the last day of the New Year’s Celebration. Then, it’s better to introduce Lena as a regular maid there.”

“Lady Santella’s expression must be worth seeing.”

“Well. She’s not a friend who would collapse at such. Perhaps, she would clap her hand saying it was a misunderstanding.”

Gerard could quickly picture Liddell holding both hands and smiling softly, saying, ‘I’m so glad.’ The insidious lady had such an angelic face yet was a person who pursued terrible things.

“Oh, that’s a lot more realistic. In any case, please inform the lady named Lena well in advance. If it is discovered that she is taking care of Sir Kahel, it may be troublesome.”

“Don’t worry, you should give Luahalla the invitation. I need to bring Luahalla to Aunt’s tea party to lighten up the mood.”

“The invitation? Am I a servant?”

“You’re going to stop by anyway. Then, I’ll speed up on Lena’s joining.”

Gerard got a kick in the back every time Kahel, who values ​​efficiency, came out like this, but, as usual, he accepted the invitation.

While Gerard grumbled and left, Kahel thought about how Liddell would turn out at the tea party, and decided to find out more about Elliot Fidelia. As usual, he would have called Lena and asked, but he didn’t want to tire Lena, who collapsed yesterday. And fortunately, this Duke’s residence had two more who knew Elliot Fidelia.

‘Does Sid know better than Theo?’

Kahel stopped while trying to get an employee to bring Sid. He wanted to make sure Sid was doing a good job. Of course, this kind of confirmation was something the employee under Arder had to take care of, but Kahel, who could not forget the appearance of Sid flirting with Lena a while ago, decided to conduct an ‘unplanned check’ with a slightly twisted attitude and got up from his seat. All he had to do was pretend he was going to check on his favorite horse, Nathan.