Chapter 103 - Encroach

“Uh? I was going to go up and get it now. The butler told me to do this in the future.”

The maid in the laundry room said as she took the basket with an apologetic expression.

“Oh no! I will just do it.”

“What? But the butler’s words ..….”

“You didn’t forget about the servant who went into treatment a while ago, right?”

At those words, all the maids in the laundry room shut their mouths. It was clear whom Lena was talking about. Because the only servant who was being treated in the Luave family was the one who had been possessed by Kahel’s devilish power.

“Of course, that doesn’t always happen just because you are by his side. He just wasn’t feeling well that day. But there’s nothing wrong with being careful. Right?”

“Well, it should be, but…….”

“I’m not doing the laundry anyway, I’m just bringing the laundry basket here. So don’t worry too much.”

Lena came back from the laundry room with a grin……She quickly hid behind the wall. Arder was on his way to his office to discuss something with the maid chief.

‘Good! Will the butler and maid chief be over there for a while?’

Lena, who had been creeping through her wall, tiptoed her feet as soon as the door slammed shut, and headed for the kitchen. She then took a kettle of hot water from the maid in the kitchen and went back to Kahel’s bedroom.

She put a kettle on the nightstand by the bed and put a tea cozy on it. Lena opened the window a little to ventilate, and she organized the things scattered around the bedroom. The bed had been cleaned a while ago, but it was wrinkled a little because Kahel had sat on it once. She tapped the area to spread it out, and when she touched the position of the pillow again, it was definitely cleaner than before she touched it.

‘Sleep tea! Sleep tea!’

Kahel, who has frequent nightmares, always drank sleeping tea before going to bed. Even though he drank sleep tea didn’t mean that he didn’t have nightmares. And Kahel said that the sleeping tea Lena brewed was more delicious than anyone else’s.

Smiling as she recalled the day she heard that, Lena took out a teapot and a teacup from the bedroom closet and prepared the sleeping tea. Actually, Lena had a reason why her sleeping tea was delicious. It was thanks to Lena’s development of her own secret brewing technique while serving it several times.

Lena spread another sheet of clean-boiled cotton cloth over the sieve with sparse holes. Then she put dried sleeping tea on top of it, and slowly poured hot water into the long, slender kettle to make the tea. It wasn’t difficult, but it required sincerity.

She poured the hot, neatly brewed sleeping tea back into the teapot, and placed another tea cozy over it. A hot teapot and a teacup were placed on the side table as usual, while Lena put the rest on another tray. She closed the open window and looked around the room one more time, where everything was in order, she quietly tried to get out of the room. If only Kahel didn’t come back then.

“Lena…… ?”

“Your, Your Excellency Duke…… !”

Her heart pounded at the sight of Kahel she had not seen in a long time, and her tongue stiffened. He had just finished his bath and his hair, still wet, gleamed, and the darkness inside his eyes was suffocatingly dizzy. His neckbone, which was connected to the sharp jawline, stretched below it sharply and met his collarbone. His bulging chest muscles peeked through the front of his shirt.