Chapter 143 - What Relationship (1)

Luahalla’s fashion business within Logos grew rapidly with an event called ‘Fashion Contest’. It’s because they’ve never thought of ‘Let’s compete to see which of the clothes made by tailors from different countries is the most fashionable’.

However, from the 3rd contest, the question of the qualifications of the judges began to arise. The question is, do they really have the eye for good design? As the winners of the 1st and 2nd times enjoyed a tremendous boom, more people applied, and those who did not agree with the results immediately pointed fingers over the quality of the judges.

“It is true that it is difficult to find a judge when many of the most discerning Madams of the social world consider it rude to assume a position of a judge in a contest.”

Although Luahalla was consolidating his position as Crown Prince of Hildebrunn, he was fond of the business he had started and visited Logos frequently. In particular, for this year’s contest, there was pressure to select someone who could calm the noise of last year as the judge.

The judges from Hildebrunn, Eivur Kingdom, and the Tartan Empire have been confirmed, but it was not easy to select the judge from Logos, who wields the most influence in the contest. He was even more cautious because rumors circulated that Countess Ardel, who was a judge last year, had been bribed by the winner of the Excellence Award. It had to be someone who wouldn’t sell their honor for such a trivial price, and they had to have a keen eye for fashion that no one could argue against.

Lena, who was quietly listening to Luahalla’s mourning, and was suffering from headache, looked at Luahalla and Kahel, who were frowning without a word, and spoke in a light voice,

“Well…… I don’t know if I can say this because I’m not familiar with the matter, but can’t you just leave it to Miss Liddell Santella?”

“What? Are you talking about Lady Santella?”

“Yes. I had heard that she was the queen of the social world before. In every boutique in the capital, clothes were made to her standards…….”

Luahalla was startled, but Kahel nodded his head.

“I know. Why didn’t I think of that? Liddell would be a perfect fit as the judge! She’s fashion savvy, and she’s been the muse for every boutique, not to mention her sense.”

“Bu, but…… Are you two really okay with that?”

To Luahalla’s embarrassment, who asked that carefully, Kahel and Lena looked at him with eyes wide open, as if they were wondering what he meant.

“Still, well, isn’t she…… the one who tried to hurt you?”

“It wasn’t the person’s true intentions. Liddell is also a victim in a way.”

“No, aren’t you two too merciful? Besides that, I heard that she lost her memory after the incident. Where is the guarantee that she won’t still be the same as she used to be?”

“Her memory of culture and knowledge is intact. The things she forgot were related to the things she had done. And she was such a smart fellow that she seemed to have learned almost everything she had forgotten in the meantime. So, there is nothing to worry about.”

As Luahalla, continued to frown at Lena and Kahel who continued to defend Liddell, spit out his true intentions.

“Have you forgotten all the hardships you suffered because of her?”

“Ahaha! It seems that Sir Luahalla was deeply offended.”

“No, it’s not like that…… ! Ha…… That’s it. Well, the Queen and the Grand Duke recommend her so much, so I will believe her.”