Chapter 134 - At that party that day (3)

Lena seemed shocked. Vincent thought it was time, so he drove her further.

“As Your Majesty must know, are there just one or two young girls who have a crush on Duke Luave? To hear that the terrifying devilish curse has been lifted, everyone must have been looking forward to today, right?”

“That, yes…… I guess so.”

“As they say, men do not feed the fishes they already caught*. So Your Majesty has to show him that you haven’t completely fallen for him yet.”

Lena’s expression darkened. She glanced back at Kahel, and could barely see his head among the splendid dresses. And strangely, the Ladies who gathered around him caught her eye even more.

A Lady with abundant blonde hair, a Lady with a voluptuous body, a Lady who smiles brightly, a Lady with an elegant body…….

Unlike her, who was born with power but was still nothing but a rustic country girl, everyone looked beautiful. The confidence she felt for a moment after finishing her makeup today seemed to disappear into dust.

“The Duke is also a man, and there is no law that his heart should not be shaken. To awaken the Duke’s awareness, please hold my hand now. I will definitely set fire to the Duke’s jealousy.”

Vincent smiled seductively and reached out to Lena again. Once he started dancing, he thought of embracing Lena with an excuse to provoke Kahel’s jealousy. She had never met a man other than the Duke; he was certain that at some point the naive Queen would be drawn to his pace.

However, what Vincent had hoped for did not happen.

“I, I…… I’m not feeling well, so I need to rest for a while.”

Without looking at Vincent, Lena turned and ran to the Violet Room. Her chest was stuffy and she kept crying for some reason, so she wanted to hide herself in a place where no one was.

“Your, Your Majesty!”

“You! What the hell did you say to Her Majesty to make her like that!”

“Oh no, I just…….”

Suddenly, the Queen ran across the hall, startling the chief handmaid and Vincent, as well as everyone in the hall. It was only natural that the party atmosphere became rigid.

People began to gather and started talking, and Vincent, who had talked with Lena the last, was confused and embarrassed. And because of Damien, Kahel, who had been greeted by the ladies whom he didn’t care about, secretly left as an excuse to find out about the situation.

In front of the Violet Room where Lena was locking herself in, the chief handmaid and chief attendant, as well as the officials of the Royal Palace and key members of the nobility council, were restlessly knocking on the door.

“Your Majesty. Please open the door, Your Majesty.”

“Was that Sir Vincent who was rude earlier? Shall he go to jail?”

Those who were supposed to lead today’s banquet successfully were very upset. What’s more, the Queen was crying, there would be nothing to say even if the necks of several people fell. Count Hyatt must have rolled up his eyes and passed out by now.

But Lena didn’t answer and she didn’t even open the door. Only the sad aura she shed was weighing down the people around her.

“Her Majesty has not yet captured her powers well…….”

“Do something! With this, today’s banquet will end in a sea of ​​tears!”

“No, what the hell did that Vincenton bastard say to Her Majesty that it became like this?”