Chapter 33 - I'm good at massages!

“Duke! I am good at massages!”

“What?”

“Uncle Theo and Sid got aches here and there every day. So, I have been doing massages since I was young, so my skills have improved. If it’s okay with you, I can give you a massage…….”

For some reason, Kahel was embarrassed because Lena wanted to give him a massage with her eyes twinkling. He was first doubting that she had come and suddenly wanted to touch his body. But for that, her eyes were too clear.

‘You…… really mean you just want to give me a massage?’

He didn’t quite understand it, but looking at Lena’s face now, it seemed that it was true. If so, it is now Kahel’s own choice that remains.

In fact, as he had been wielding the sword for the first time in a long time, the muscles in his right arm and shoulder seemed to be startled. He didn’t want to show pain in front of the knights, so he kept practicing and endured it, so it seemed that the pain would last a long time if he left it alone.

At times like this, there was no particular remedy. He sits in the hot tub, relaxes his muscles, and massages them with his hands. Of course, there was a limit to what he could reach, so he couldn’t even touch a place near his shoulder blades. However, those with strong magical powers recover quickly from their wounds, so his muscle pain heals quickly, and he has endured the discomfort of not being able to receive a massage.

But to be honest, his body aches, so it was natural to want someone’s massage right away. The reason that his wish could not come true was because there was no employee who could overcome the devilish power when touching his bare skin.

Lena had no reaction when measuring his body, but it wasn’t quite a large area of ​​contact compared to a massage.

More than anything else, he was most worried about whether she would be able to overcome the rejection. Whenever someone touched his bare skin, he wasn’t sure if he would be able to suppress the nightmare memories of his childhood or if he would be able to shake off those hands violently.

However, Kahel, who looked down at Lena’s bright eyes, changed his mind a bit. He wanted to test how far this rare maid would be okay. She has had no reaction so far, so she might be okay with it this time as well. If she couldn’t stand it, then he could have stopped Lena.

“If you’re confident…… Then, please.”

With Kahel’s permission, Lena clenched her fists, believing that she had come to be of use this time.

“Yes! I will also attend the bathing service. It works better if you massage it while relaxing your muscles in a hot tub.”

“Bath service…… ?”

“Yes!”

“Uh…… Okay. I get it.”

Kahel’s face, much larger than Lena’s, hardened with tension, and a bright smile appeared on the much smaller Lena’s.

‘Finally, I’ve found something to please the Duke!’

She had been doing everything since she was young, so her hands were strong, and since she gave Uncle Theo and Sid a massage whenever they were hurting, she was also quick to know where and how to tap and massage them to relieve it.

She was worried that it would look cocky to the master to step out, but fortunately he didn’t seem to think so. It must have been very painful.

Lena, asking him to soak in warm water first, took Kahel first into the bathroom and then she ran to another room, changed into comfy clothes, and wrapped her hair meticulously with a towel. After the bathing service was over, she would definitely get all wet, so taking off the complicated underskirt in advance was the way to reduce laundry.