Chapter 125 - Awakening

“Maria. This woman is in pretty bad shape. Would she be okay?”

One of the members of Parax, who was holding Lena in the carriage, forcibly picked up Lena, who was about to collapse, and asked.

“It doesn’t matter as long as she has her breath.”

“Then, that’s a reli…… huh…… ?”

“What’s the matter?”

“Ah, she was breathing until a while ago…….”

Then, Maria grabbed Lena’s neck and looked for her pulse. But no breath could be felt on her white face, drenched in cold sweat, and no pulsation in her thin neck as she held it in her fingers. Come to think of it, Lena’s moaning and groaning stopped at some point.

“My God…… She is already dead.”

Maria didn’t regret it very much. Because she was someone who had to die anyway.

It was the moment she took her fingers off Lena’s neck without taking it too seriously. At first glance, something purple had touched her, but then Lena opened her eyes. The just droopy body was looking at Maria with a still face.

“Huh…… ? Isn’t she dead…… ?”

“Huh? She is really alive.”

The member who supported Lena was also amazed while looking at Lena’s face. But that was all. For them, Lena had to die, so it wouldn’t make any difference if she opened her eyes. Of course, things didn’t always go as expected.

“You two, what are your names?”

Lena, who had been groaning in pain until she lost her consciousness, didn’t seem to be in any pain anymore. Rather, it was a strangely calm and dignified voice.

“What does this mean now? Do you sleep talk?”

“Name.”

The member holding Lena laughed out loud, but Maria didn’t take her gaze off Lena. She knelt down on her knees in front of Lena and bowed her head.

“It’s……Maria.”

“Maria?”

The member looked at Maria in bewilderment, but they had a similar fate.

“And you?”

“…… I, I amTejian.”

Lena nodded her head lightly and smiled slightly.

“Maria and Tejian. You should help me.”

Lena, who smiled softly, got out of the carriage through the door opposite to Kahel and Liddell. Maria and Tejian escorted her naturally. The air outside the carriage was overflowing with dark magic energy enough to give goosebumps, but only Lena felt it.

Lena moved her steps naturally. With Maria and Tejian by her side, the rest of the Parax didn’t really care. Parax itself was a group that had Maria as their head, so they just thought, ‘Maria is trying to move the hostage to another location.’

The place Lena approached through the back road of the building was the entrance to the forest where Leonard was holding Damien down.

“Uuugh, Leonard… … !”

“Thank you for your hard work, Damien. But that’s it. The single wing that will enjoy the infinite glory of Logos is Santella.”

“A Guardian of the Kingdom…… Taking the people hostage……!”

“We decided to become rulers, not Guardians of the Kingdom. A sacrifice like this is worth it.”

Damien, who had used up his magical power to defeat the monsters with Kahel, was being helplessly beaten by Leonard, whose magical power had barely been used. Leonard looked down at Damien, who had fallen to the ground, crushed by his magic, with a triumphant smile.