Chapter 58 - Someone who liked macarons

There is no need to keep thinking over the name. The only Duke except the Duke of Santella, and the enemy who killed her parents. That was all the Duke of Luave was imprinted on Elliot.

“Why must…….”

“I know, right. Why is that man the Duke of Luave? It’s like a flower blooming on a cliff that can’t be reached. Oh well, be careful as you don’t have any immunity to His Excellency Luave, yet. No one has seen anything good when they are too immersed in His Excellency. There’s a young lady who committed suicide.”

“I…… see…….”

Elliot answered shakily, and she adjusted her face appropriately and looked away. She was still so shocked that she found out less than a minute after she was sure it was fateful love.

A wide chest that will warmly welcome her when she hugged it, a voice that will only be kind to her, a hand that will give her all the precious things in the world, a hard body that will hold her body and teach her the love of an adult. Crumbled and gone away in a short time.

However, her sense of revenge, which she had grown over the past few months, was far greater than that momentary imagination. Looking back at Kahel, he was still beautiful, but Elliot managed to get rid of her lust. Then, in her head, she tried to make up her mind.

‘I am not deceived by that skin. He’s the one who killed my parents with that face. I will make sure you pay for your sins!’

Elliot swallowed her resentment inside her as if she had become the heroine of a tragedy.

* * *

On the second day of the New Year’s ceremony, the banquet was more colorful than the first day, and the next day, all the noble houses in Ardennes were quiet until late in the morning. But in the meantime, Kahel woke up early as usual, and he had breakfast with tea and light snacks from Lena. Opposite him, as usual, Lena sat awkwardly.

“Did you change where you bought the tea leaves? It tastes good.”

He murmured, tilting the teapot himself and pouring another cup. Deprived of the job of pouring tea into her master’s teacup, Lena, restless alone, moved her butt.

“I’m, I’m sorry. It’s hard to see the empty teacup from here…….”

Lena’s stomach was burning. Since there was the former head, Damien, as well as the relatives from the Luave family, she thought she would be severely scolded as a maid who was sitting face to face with the Master and having breakfast. However, Kahel easily subdued Lena’s rebellion with his eyes and enjoyed his little leisure. In order for this leisurely time to be completed, Lena had to be opposite him, so her hesitation was rather a hindrance.

“Is the food not good for you?”

“No! It’s not like that…… Excuse me, Your Excellency! If anyone comes in like this, I’ll be in trouble. Please just let me wait by your side.”

“Now in this mansion, who else can criticize the things I have done?”

“There is the predecessor Duke and other relatives…….”

“So you mean, I’m in a position where I have to take direction from others?”

“No! No! That…… !”

“Then no problem? The tea is cooling down. Hurry up and drink it.”

Lena was wrestling with words she couldn’t even find today, and she finally let out a sigh, and she picked up the bread in front of her and bit it. As she was constantly forced to lose by Kahel’s pressure, she felt heartbroken for nothing, but the cut bread was so delicious that it brought tears to her eyes.