02.13 - Endou Kai

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

Mia and Kai Endou continued their love affair in secret. For six months, the two maintained a very close and intimate relationship - to which only three people know. Noah, Peter, and Kai Endou's secretary. Even though Kai Endou had wanted to let the world knows that Mia Clark belong to him - Mia wanted to keep their relationship low-key. In the beginning, he accepted and was willing to wait until the woman can accept him fully. But as the days continue to pass, the lawyer found it more and more difficult to accept the concealment.

"Go with me to the Christmas Charity"

It was still early in the morning. The two lovers were in Kai Endou's hidden bedroom within his office. After a round of love making, the two naked bodies tangled underneath the sheets. Mia laid her head on Kai Endou's arm while fondling the man's hard chest. For a man who always works, he was still in very good shape. While she was admiring his body, she missed the dimmed expression on his face. Because she wasn't listening, Kai Endou felt more restless.

"Go with me" Kai Endou repeated as he grabbed hold of her wandering hand.

Looking up at his face, Mia gave a soft smile.

"You know I can't..."

"Why?" Kai Endou held onto her hand tighter. "Why do you want to continue to hide our relationship?"

After six months, Kai Endou reached the edge of his patience. He wanted Mia to his completely. He didn't want anyone else to think she was available to take. He especially didn't want Mia to think that she could be with someone else either. Unable to contain his irritation, Kai Endou suddenly let Mia go and sat up. He needed space to think, but Mia would not give him a moment to think about anything but her. Before he could take a foot off the bed, Mia already climbed on his lap. Kai Endou tried to resist by dodging her hold on his shoulder, but all thoughts flew away when Mia lips touched his. It had been the first time Mia initiated the kiss - causing Kai Endou's heart to flutter with joy.

"Kai"

Every time the woman says his name so sweetly, Kai Endou could only melt. Clutching onto her body, Kai Endou hungrily drink in her kiss. But just before the hot kiss consumed them, the sound of the phone rang within the room. Even though Kai Endou hadn't wanted to pick it up, Mia withdrew her tongue and licked his wet lips with a smile.

"Ignore it" Kai Endou leaned in, wanting to continue their kiss.

"You have work..." Mia giggled softly when she gave him her cheek instead of her lips to kiss.

Smiling, he kissed her cheek again before he reached for the phone on the nightstand. With an arm still securely around Mia, Kai Endou answered the incoming call. While he spoke to his secretary, Mia leaned her head on his shoulder while holding onto his back.

"Tell him I'm busy today"

From the start, Mia could hear the conversation between the lawyer and his secretary. The secretary had called to inform that Mark Walters was in the firm, requesting a meeting. It apparently had been urgent because Mark Walters was refusing to leave. But Mia could see Kai Endou annoyance at Mark Walters' sudden appearance. Laughing inside, Mia kept her eyes on his darkening eyes. She knew if she showed any emotion at the mention of her ex-husband would cause the lawyer's anger to explode. The generally kind and calm man would not hold back his rage if he was provoke. His arm that tightened around her waist was proof of his current mood.

Fortunately for Kai Endou, the current Mia had no interest for Mark Walters. Finding his jealousy cute, Mia did not fight his tight hold. Instead, she pressed her whole body to him and kissed the underside of his clenched jaw. At the softness of her body and sweetness of her kiss, Kai Endou's heart finally loosens. He half listened to the secretary concern explanation of Mark Walters' determined visit, while lost at the sight of Mia's eyes on him. Giggling softly, Mia teased the lawyer more by using a finger to twirl circles at his chest where his heart lies.

"Just go see what he wants" Mia playfully whispered into Kai Endou's free ear. "The faster you get rid of him, the more we can play"

Telling his secretary to have Mark Walters wait another half hour before letting him enter, Kai Endou abruptly hang up the phone and tossed it aside. Immediately, the man pushed Mia down onto the bed, using his whole body to cover her smaller ones. Laughing softly, Mia wrapped her long smooth legs around the man's hips. Not waiting another second, Kai Endou plunged himself deep and hard into the gorgeous woman's willing body.

"Kai" Mia let out a breathless, intoxicated voice. "Oh"

Kai Endou buried his face into her exposed neck while grinding his hips and abs against her. Hearing her sweet voice, the man body went into flames.

"Kai" Mia intentionally whispered into his ear. "Kai"

Kai Endou gentle bite at her neck was unlike the fierce, almost vicious, movement of his hips. For the next half hour, Kai Endou showed Mia that she completely belonged to him.