02.21 - Endou Kai

Olivia Mills' life turned for the worst after the moment Mark Walters caught her in her scheme to capture Kai Endou. No matter how much she tried to explain or cried out her innocence, Mark Walters would not believe her. She knew better than anyone that Mark Walters was a pessimistic individual who is difficult to get to trust. Olivia Mills had spent her entire life to get the man to trust her and had been able to because the man had known her since she was an innocent, pure 14 year-old girl. Even when she grown out of her innocent, Olivia Mills did her best to maintain that image to win Mark Walters' heart. She had succeeded then - but now failed to win back his heart. Losing a man's heart is easy, but winning his heart after you lost it is difficult.

At Mark Walters' coldness toward her, her peers begin to talk. Rumors spread that she was seducing other men and was caught by her husband. When Olivia Mills heard the rumors, her thoughts went to blame Mia Clark. She didn't know that her peers had only been making their usual guesses at why Mark Walters was being distant with he. Her peers hadn't known that they had guessed right. In any cases, Olivia Mills found herself shunned by society and her husband alike. She was once admired and loved by all so could not accept the isolation and judgments. Olivia Mills quickly fell into depression when she realized nothing she could do or say could repair her name.

Instead of owning up to her mistake, Olivia Mills blamed her misfortune on Mia Clark. Remember Mia's smirks, Olivia Mills was convinced that the woman had a part in ruining her image toward Mark Walters and Kai Endou - thus caused everyone else to shun her. She had completely forgotten that it was her who had schemed to steal Kai Endou. Pushing her anger toward Mia, Olivia Mills swore vengeance. And because Olivia Mills lost everything she cared about - mainly her reputation, she was not afraid of other consequences. At the brink of madness, Olivia Mills did the only thing she could think of - getting rid of Mia Clark.

At the front of a private school, Olivia Mills was inside her car, glaring murderously at the woman who she believed have destroyed her. Seeing how happy the woman was while she was hugging her son filled Olivia Mills' heart with resentment. Why did Mia Clark can have her son while Olivia Mills lost hers? Seeing how Kai Endou reached for the woman with a protective hand around her shoulders filled Olivia Mills' heart with anger. Why Mia Clark received such love from her husband while Olivia Mills received coldness from hers? Olivia Mills did not stop to think of the answers to the questions. She only felt it was wrong - that her fate was wrong. Before her mind could process her action, the car had already headed full speed toward Mia Clark.

Screams and shouts ensued as the white Lexus came out of nowhere. At the sight of the car and the crazed woman behind it, Mia eyes flashed with surprised. Kai Endou grabbed Mia had was able to get her out of the way before the car hit her, but Olivia Mills mind went mad at the sight of the Kai Endou risking his own life to save Mia. Refusing to give up, the turned the car and again speed it toward her target. How could humans run faster than cars? In the opened field of a school, who could stop the crazy woman? At the last moment, Mia shoved Kai Endou away before the car hit them both.

"Mia!"

On impact, Mia body flew across the field and landed like a beautiful broken doll. Fresh red blood pooled under her head, blending with her fiery red hair. Her eyes blurred but could see Kai Endou's handsome face above her. Mia could feel Kai Endou's hands on her cheeks and saw the tears in his beautiful eyes.

"Kai..." Mia couldn't hear anything but her own voice. "Kai... please take care of Noah..."

Eyes closed, the soul drifted away, leaving behind the cold body.

"Mia!" Kai Endou grabbed Mia's lifeless body and held it tightly in his embrace. "No! Mia!"

The crowd of parents and children watched in horror. Everyone at the school knew Mia Clark. Every day they saw the gorgeous woman with her smiles as she dropped of her son. Every day they saw the lawyer at her side, doting on her completely. No one understood why anyone would kill a bright, vivacious person. No one could understand why anyone would be so cruel as to kill a loving mother.

"Mom!" Noah had heard the commotion while he was already inside the school.

An ominous feeling rose inside the boy, causing him to rush back out to the field where he just kissed his mother goodbye. When he saw his mother all covered in blood as Kai Endou held onto her tightly with pain and tears in his eyes, Noah entire world stopped.

"Mom!" Noah grabbed his mother's cold bloody hand and put her palm to his cheek. "Mom, open your eyes. Mom!"

"She's not your mom" Olivia Mills' sweet laughter startled everyone. "Noah, I'm your mother now"

The parents all watched in horror as the seemingly beautiful and innocent looking young woman came out of the car. Seeing the daze look in Olivia Mills' eyes, everyone wondered if the woman knew what she just done.

"Hurry! Officer, she's the murderer!"

Before Olivia Mills could take another step toward Noah and Kai Endou, dozens of sirens were heard. When the police officers rushed out to see the situation, it was already too late. Mia Clark has died. Olivia Mills have succeeded in getting rid of Mia.

"No! Kai! Save me Kai!" Olivia Mills resisted arrest as she yelled. "Noah! Noah, I'm your mother!"

Both Noah Walters and Kai Endou did not care to acknowledge Olivia Mills fanatical screams for them. Both the man and the boy were looking at the beautiful woman with tears in their empty eyes. For Noah, memories of his mother's laughter and smiles engraved deeply in his heart.

For Kai Endou, memories of a woman sitting quietly in the conference room. Dressed in a gaudy leopard skin-tight dress, the big brown fur, and the oversized Prada sunglasses, no one could see her expression or emotion while divorce papers were handed to her. Then a sly, playful smile spread on her face while she crosses her arms across her chest - fully prepared to play...