03.17 - Orr Roman

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

As soon as Roman Orr left Ashley Giles, he went straight to the library where he knew Mina was. Just when the library building was in sight, he saw Mina making her exit. Seeing her dimple smiles filled his heart with inexplicable emotion, Roman Orr quickly went to her and took her hand. Before Mina could say a word to him, Roman Orr took her to a secluded corridor. With a hand wrapped around her waist and the other flat against the brick wall above Mina's head, Roman Orr leaned her back against the wall before he pressed his lips down onto her. Mina smiled and opened her mouth to received his eager tongue. Biting and sucking on Mina's soft sweet lips, Roman Orr felt his heart beating fiercely. He didn't understand it but felt anxious - like the girl in his arms was going to disappear at any moment. The sudden feeling caused him to kiss her deeper, harder. He couldn't control his desire to completely own Mina - her heart, body, and soul.

"What's wrong?" Mina broke the intense kiss and pressed her fingers against his swollen lips as she stared up into the handsome young man's face.

"Mina..." Roman Orr leaned his forehead down against Mina's and stared into her eyes. "Stay with me..."

"What?" Mina laughed softly. "I'm already with you"

                Roman Orr loved hearing the lovely girl's soft laugh and buried his face into her neck to take in her calming scent.

"Mina..."

"Um?"

                Roman Orr lifted his head to look back into her dark jewel-like eyes.

"I love you..."

                He had wanted to hear those words spoken back to him, but Mina only smiles softly at him.

"One day, I'll make you say those words back" Roman Orr muttered bitterly.

                When Mina giggled softly, Roman Orr hugged her to his heart - helplessly smiling.

"Mina Rain, what have you done to me...?"

                Mina did not answer his soft question. Instead, she buried her face against his strong chest. Eyes closed, she enjoyed the warmth while it lasted.

                While the young couple enjoyed each other embrace, they missed the distraught expression on Ashley Giles who stood from afar. Just moments ago, Roman Orr had been cruel and mean to her. All she had hoped for was a little kindness from him, but was humiliated instead. When she had thought to give herself willingly to him, he maliciously spoke down on her. For beautiful girl who was used to kindness and love could not bear such rejection. Her mind that was once pure and innocent suddenly warped at the sight of the couple's loving embrace. Her eyes which were once unclouded, clouded with hate as she stared at Mina Rain who she believed wholeheartedly was dirty - yet was able to capture Roman Orr's pure heart effortlessly.

                As the protagonist, Ashley Giles was supposed to be the limelight of the story. When had that change? Being the holy, pure girl, Ashley Giles could not believe that a frivolous, tainted girl like Mina Rain would win over her. Bizarrely, Ashley Giles' mind had blocked out the fact that she - just like Mina Rain, had given her body to someone she did not truly love. She had overlooked the reality that she had slept with the male lead - Ethan King. Just like Mina Rain who maintain a sexual relationship with Roman Orr, Ashley Giles also maintained a sexual relationship with Ethan King after their first time months ago. She had forgotten herself - lost herself to the mindless sex with Ethan King because of how desperate her emotion was in regards to Roman Orr. Yet her firm belief remains that she was still purer in comparison to Mina Rain. As the main character of the story, Ashley Giles would not believe that she was actually just as frivolous as Mina Rain.        

                Being the main character already gave her that unwritten entitlement to the world. Being a teenage girl only boost that entitlement that the world revolves around her - therefore, Roman Orr's rejection was not acceptable. In the protagonist's teenager's mind, she honestly felt that he should belong to her - that the one the handsome young man should love is her. Thus, the problem lies in Mina Rain. Ashley Giles from the start did not have any good impression on Mina - while she did not outright hate her, she found Mina Rain to be immoral. Only after her feelings for Roman Orr's begin to developed and changed into something more, Ashley Giles begin to detest Mina Rain. Women - at any age, would always blame the other woman whenever a man is involved. And instead of attacking or blaming the man for their pain, they would always attack and blame the other woman. Ashley Giles was no different.

                Ashley Giles' state of mind deteriorates as the days went on, seeing how kind and gentle Roman Orr was toward Mina Rain. While she had to live each day facing the man's scorn, she knew that he will exposed her secret if she did not leave. But how could she leave? How could the protagonist fade away when she's the main character? At the height of her desperation, Ashley Giles did the only thing her naive and immature mind could conceived of. She will get rid of the source to her pain and resentment. She would get rid of Mina Rain.

                How?

                Mina Rain was standing in the Vert Hall, looking up at the score board. Afterward, the girl head to class in her usual route. Entering the 2nd year building, Mina Rain walked up the usual three flight of stairs to the third floor where her class was. She never saw the pair of white hands shoving her. She only saw the crazed pair of eyes glaring at her. The soul inside Mina was stunned for a split moment, but then looked at Ashley Giles straight in the eyes with pity. Unexpectedly, Mina had underestimated the minds of a teenage girl when jealousy erupts.

"Mina!"

                Roman Orr had a dreadful feeling earlier that day so constantly went in search for Mina. But by the time he found her, he witness Ashley Giles' malice act. No matter how hard he tried to reach Mina to catch her from the deadly fall, Mina's body landed on the marble floor with an audible bang. Screams of horror spread at the sight of Mina's broken body.

"Mina!" Roman Orr grabbed her, not caring about the blood that was dripping from the back of her head. "Mina!"

                In a daze, Mina could not hear or see anything clearly. At the very last moment, she saw Roman Orr's sorrow face as tears fell from his eyes.

"Roman..."

                Eyes closed, the soul drifted away, leaving behind the cold body.

"Mina! No! Open your eyes Mina!"

                The crowd of students all watched in horror and sadness. The young 18 years old Roman Orr cried painfully at the lost of his beloved girlfriend. Everyone knew how much he cared and doted on Mina Rain. They knew how serious he was with her.

"Roman" Ashley Giles' unusually sweet voice startled everyone.

                Several students had witness the "male" student shoving Mina Rain to her death. Stunned and confused to the reason, they were at a loss when the supposed "boy" went to Roman Orr with a sweet, almost feminine voice.

"Roman, she's gone" Ashley Giles reached for him. "We can finally be together. I can be with you"

                Again, everyone was stunned at the "boy" confession.

"Get away from me" Roman Orr shoved Ashley Giles aside as he held onto Mina's body.

                Ashley Giles watched as Roman Orr gently touched Mina's cheek like she was the most precious treasure in the world. The sight caused Ashley Giles to flew into rage. She ripped open her blazer and tossed herself at Roman Orr's, begging him to love her. Everyone was stunned at the sight and realized that the "boy" had been a "girl" all along. Instantly, they understood why Ashley Giles had pushed Mina Rain to her death. It was all because of jealousy. But no matter how much Ashley Giles cried or begged, Roman Orr did not respond to her. Holding Mina to his heart, he kissed her head remembering her image deeply in his heart.

                In Roman Orr's memories, a lovely girl laid underneath him when her eyes sparkles like stars opened to meet him angrily. Before he could understand the reason to her sudden anger, she pushed and sat above him. Eyes clearer than anyone he have ever seen possessed, stared down at him as if to challenge him.