04.17 - Tsai Xuan

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

Once the maids were gone and the courtyard were back to peace, Muxue went to retrieve the broken jade from the floor. Just before she could bend, Tsai Xuan stopped her with a hold of her hand.

"Let go of me"

Tsai Xuan pulled her back into his arms and held her.

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan deep voice whispered against the top of her head. "Two months have passed... Can't you forgive me?"

Even though Muxue was four years older, Tsai Xuan was so much taller than her. And while his strength could easily crush her, he held her so gently.

"What's to forgive?" Muxue stood still since she knew it was futile to move. "I wouldn't dare to be angry at the great Commander of Hexin"

Tsai Xuan gave a low chuckle and loosen his hold of her to cup her chin. With a slight lift of her chin, their eyes met.

"You say you wouldn't dare but your eyes betrayed you" Tsai Xuan teased lightly.

"Hmph" Muxue averted her eyes.

"Muxue, tell me what I must do to ease your anger. Other than breaking our engagement, I will agree to anything"

"Why are you insisting on the engagement now?" Muxue's eyes looked back up into Tsai Xuan's dark ones. "Did you not say Tsai Xuan does not know my existence? That he does not care about me? That he already has someone else?"

"Muxue_"

"What do you want me for?" Muxue smacked his hand away from her chin. "As your toy?"

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan held her cheeks with both hands and lowered his head to look at her with resolute eyes. "I want you by my side, as my wife"

Muxue wanted to refute his words but the man stole her lips with his, stopping her from speaking. She resisted, but Tsai Xuan kissed her deeper - his tongue snaking inside her mouth. Just when Muxue was about to respond to his kiss, he pulled back and lifted her up into his arms. Tsai Xuan then carried her out the room and into the courtyard. Being carried like a princess, Muxue stared up at Tsai Xuan's silent expression.

"Where are you taking me?"

"My living quarters where you belong"

Muxue kept her expression empty even though she was giggling inside. While Tsai Xuan carried her across the estate to his living quarters, many servants, maids, and guards watched with great surprised. It had been the first time Tsai Xuan carried a woman so preciously. Soon, they reached his private quarters, where Tsai Xuan ordered no disturbance. He carried Muxue all the way to his bedroom where he set her down in his bed. In the early afternoon, Tsai Xuan pulled the curtains down to block sunlight. Looking up at the handsome man's face, Muxue watched in silence as he opened his robe revealing his strong body. Despite the marred skin on the entire left side of his body, Muxue was not disgusted or afraid.

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan smiled softly as he watched her beautiful eyes took in his scars. "Only you do not find these scars repulsive..."

"How many have seen them?" Muxue asked irritably before she could stop herself.

Seeing the flash of anger in her eyes, Tsai Xuan felt his heart melt.

"From now on, you will be the only one to see them"

Muxue wanted to roll her eyes, but she turned to the side instead.

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan held himself above Muxue while he stroke her cheek with the side of his index finger. "Don't be angry..."

Muxue bite her bottom lip letting Tsai Xuan know without words that she was giving in to him.

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan chuckled deeply as he whispered to her. "Forgive me..."

Muxue did not resist Tsai Xuan when he pressed a soft kiss on her cheek. Quietly, she turned back to look at him. Tsai Xuan kept his face close to her as they stared into each other eyes. When their lips touched, their mouth opened to receive each other tongue fervently. The deep kiss fueled their passion and before their mind could conjure up any thoughts, their clothes was discarded while their bodies tangled against one another. Gripping onto Tsai Xuan's back, Muxue moan against his neck while his hips moved back and forward steadily with speed.

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan called her name in his husky deep voice while he moved deeper inside her. "Muxue"

"Xuan..."

Muxue's calls was sweeter than honey, causing Tsai Xuan to lose control of his body. When he burst inside her, he lifted their bodies up and held Muxue's trembling body against his. Being buried completely inside her, Tsai Xuan stared at Muxue until her beautiful eyes opened to meet him in a daze he found so lovable.

"Xuan..."

Hearing her say his name, Tsai Xuan kissed her deeply and continued to love her body more. Over and over, Tsai Xuan tangled himself deeply inside Muxue, making it impossible for Muxue to escape from him.

By the time Tsai Xuan and Muxue was satisfied, the sun was slowly beginning to set. Muxue was held with her back against Tsai Xuan's chest while the soft orange-red sunlight peak through the fabric screen doors to touched the sheer curtains which surround the bed. The room was in complete silence.

"Master..." In the middle of the peaceful moment, a nervous servant asked softly at the doorway. "Elder Tsai asked if you and Miss Han will be joining her for dinner"

Hearing the question, Muxue wanted to move out of Tsai Xuan's arms, but the man kept tight hold of her while telling the servant to prepare the bath and clothes.

"Let go" Muxue fought her way out of the man's tight hold and was finally able to sit up.

With a grin, Tsai Xuan watched as Muxue tried to cover her body with the thin bed sheet. With her long hair in disarray and her exposed neck and shoulders completely covered with hickeys and bite marks, Tsai Xuan couldn't help but pull her back into his lap.

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan chuckled while Muxue was pushing at his chest. "It seems nainai know we've made up... most likely, she wants to discuss our wedding arrangement"

"No..." Muxue continued to resist Tsai Xuan's strong hold.

"No?" Tsai Xuan chuckled more while pressing soft kisses on her cheek and neck. "After what we just did, you dare to say no?"

Muxue let out a soft gasp as Tsai Xuan sucked another deep mark on her neck before he held her down on the bed and pulled away the covers to suck on her breast. Before Muxue could stop him, the man was buried back inside her, moving hard and deep for just a few seconds before he filled her once more with his thick heat.

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan nibbled at her neck while whispering in a deep sexy voice. "Even without marriage, you're already this Tsai Xuan's wife"

Feeling his lips all over her neck, Muxue quietly smiled.