07.10 - Easton Zed

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

              Zed Easton carried Maida through the dark narrow alley where the tank vehicle was waiting for them. Once inside, Zed Easton sat with Maida on his lap. With one hand around her waist, the mafia boss sat casually in the backseat while prompting his elbow on the window console and his chin on his fist. As usual, the man paid no attention to Maida in spite of his constricted hold on her. Seeing the opportunity to test the second male lead, Maida begin to squirm against his hold until she felt him hardened under the pressure of her butt.

"Behave" Zed Easton tightened his hold on her, stilling her soft petite frame against his muscular one.

Hiding a smirk, Maida fully intend to not behave. But before she could squirm further, Zed Easton pinched her chin and lifted her face to meet his dark, dangerous eyes. For a second, Maida was sure the man would bend his head to kiss her. Instead, the man just stared down into her eyes. Realizing that the mafia boss would not take the initiative to kiss her, Maida figured she'll be the one to act. After all, the soul within Maida was not the shy type. However, when she tried to kiss him, he stopped her by keeping hold of her chin. Annoyed that she was being denied, Maida slapped his hand away and wanted to move out of his arms.

"You think you can escape?"

Feeling as if she was being teased, Maida glared up at the man. Zed Easton simply looked at her glares with his usual poker face expression. Irritated by his dark eyes, Maida looked away. Yet the moment she looked away, Zed Easton pressed a soft kiss on the spot under her right eye. Startled, Maida returned her gaze back to the man. Seeing his usual indifferent, empty eyes, Maida felt lost. It bothered her to no end because it had been the first time she couldn't grasp anyone's thoughts. It's even more bothersome that Maida can't voice her frustration.

Maida could sense that the man was interested in her. To hold her so possessively meant that she had to have some significance to the man. Plus, after the trouble of winning the auction and retrieving her, the man didn't show any indication of punishing her - even if he was upset. Still, if he was interested, why would he refuse her kiss? The second male lead was supposed to be the mafia boss and the story's villain. For any villain - especially, one in the mafia, if one was seduced by a woman, if he was just a bit interested in the woman, he would not care to hold back his bodily desire. The soul within Maida was at a lost because she had seduced him on several occasions and the man just ignored her every attempts. This made her question on whether not he was interested or just impotent. But the hardness against her bottom proves the man was potent.

"You don't want me?"

Maida didn't realize her lips were mouthing those words until Zed Easton gave a low, deep chuckle. Surprised that the emotionless mafia boss knew how to chuckle, she quickly looked away with a frown. Feeling a sense of wrongness, the soul within Maida felt her supposed "innocent" character was off.

"Your body cannot handle mine." Zed Easton answered Maida's question.

Because her soul was older than her body, Maida had overlooked not only their age difference but their body structure as well. The 16 year-old body of a girl - specifically Maida was still developing into adulthood. Meanwhile, the 32 years old body of a man - specifically Zed Easton is far too powerful for a petite girl to handle. Even now, unknowingly to the girl, the older man was holding her with much care. She doesn't know that the man is putting all his strength into holding her carefully - afraid that he'll break her if he put in even a quarter of his force.

"I'm not a child." Is all Maida could mouth out while pouting.

Zed Easton only looked at her with amusement before turning his gaze to the small window. Seeing that the man intending to ignore her again, Maida wanted to reached up to choke the man's neck. Instead, she set her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She figured it's pointless to continue in seducing the man since he saw her as a child. If he refused her, fine. Maida will bide her time until the man succumb to her. And when he does, she will make him pay.

Meanwhile, Zed Easton attention went back to the girl who's now resting on his chest with her eyes closed. For the few days that the girl wandered off on her own before she was captured, he figured she was traumatized and tired. Watching her slowly drifting to sleep, he reached out to touch the softness of her cheek while his thumb stroked her lips. Dark eyes stared down onto the girl with deeply controlled desire before he turned away to look out at the muddy world outside.