02.15 - Endou Kai

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

"Such a horrible man you are"

A sweet, seductive voice immediately caused a ripple in his calmed heart. Turning, Kai Endou saw the stunning woman leaning against the edge of the frameless door. On her face was a heart stopping smile with a set of deep dimples. Her eyes were looking at him with clear amusement.

"Because of your consultation, he'll use the fact that I'm unmarried to get to Noah" Mia walked over to Kai Endou. "Tell me where I'm supposed to find a husband on such a short notice?"

Smirking inside, Mia watched as the lawyer wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her body until she was pressed up against his tall lean body.

"Well?" Mia's voice held a playful tone while her finger twirled at his silk tie.

"I will take responsibility" Kai Endou smiles gently while his eyes gazed down onto her deeply. "Marry me Mia"

"Marry you?" Mia's widen her eyes in mock surprised. "Now why would I marry you? You're his friend. You're on his side"

"No" Kai Endou clutched at her waist and bent to kiss the spot under her right eye. "I'm yours"

"Liar" Mia pushed at his chest softly, making no move to leave his arms. "I not naive to believe a lawyer's words"

"I'm your lover - your man"

"A lover's words are more deceptive than a lawyer"

"Mia" Kai Endou helplessly kiss her lips and held her head to his heart. "Marry me. Give me a chance to show you how much I love you. My heart is yours... forever..."

Smirking, Mia believed the man was infatuated with her because their relationship was still fresh and new. There was no guarantee that his heart will be hers forever.

"I'll talk to Noah" Mia pushed again at Kai Endou's chest. "Whatever my son wants, I_"

Kai Endou didn't give her the chance to escape from his arms. Holding onto her body tighter, he pressed gentle kisses on her eyes and cheek.

"Mia please... Marry me and I promise to love you and your son. I'll take care of you both"

Mia quietly look up at him - studying his every expression.

"And Peter... Do you not always care about Peter, Mia? Do you know he always look to you as if your his mother" Kai Endou's voice was soft like a caress. "Once we're married, he'll be your son. Noah will have a brother and father. Peter will have a brother and mother. We'll be a family"

Mia laughed inside at the lawyer's well played scheme. She has to admit the man was really good. He did not feel any shame to bring in his own nephew to convince her.

"If Noah doesn't want a new father and brother?" Mia tested.

"Noah will want what his mother wants"

Mia's smiles encouraged Kai Endou to hold her tighter.

"Let's have dinner tonight. All four of us... we can tell the boys the news. I'm sure they'll support us"

"I haven't agreed" Mia feebly pushed at his hard chest.

"We should stop by the bank" Kai Endou ignored Mia's weak attempt to leave his arms. "I've stored my family heirloom ring in the safe. Now that you're my wife, it belongs to you"

"You're confident that I'll like it?" Mia twisted the man's tie in her hand.

"If you don't like it" Kai Endou kissed her cheek, completely doting on her. "We can go to any jewelry store you want and pick out another"

Mia little giggles delighted Kai Endou more than she will ever know.

"Before that... maybe we should head back to your place"

"Why is that?" Mia's brow raised in amusement at the man sudden remark.

"It's best if you wear something else for dinner. While I appreciate how it looked on you, the boys may feel differently"

"What?" Mia glanced down at her outfit. "What's wrong with my dress_"

Mia blushed. That morning, after dropping off Noah from school, Mia went to change into a very provocative black dress that was cut low in all the right places - showing off her legs, thighs, shoulders, and top slope of her bountiful breasts. Because she hadn't seen the lawyer that morning to drop off his nephew, Mia had thought to play with the man at his office. Needless-to-say, she entered his office fully ready to seduce him. Kai Endou, who was known for his calmness and gentlemanly composure, took one look at her and lost all rationality. In the middle of reviewing his case file, he grabbed her and took her into the private bedroom suite where he devoured her whole. The first round had been fierce - both bodies were still covered in clothes, but the penetration felt deeper than usual. Kai Endou was like a beast, marking Mia shoulders, neck, and top slope of her breasts with deep red markings. By the time the second round started, clothes were ripped off and the lawyer was still hungrily marking the woman's body with love bites. There was no part of Mia's body that did not have Kai Endou's bite marks or hickeys.

"Whose fault is it that I can't wear this dress?" Mia's sharp tone made the lawyer eyes lift from her breasts to her eyes.

Not ashamed for getting caught at staring, Kai Endou smiles gently at Mia.

"It's my fault" Kai Endou placed a kiss under her eye. "All my fault..."

"If you admit it was your fault, how are you going to repent?" Mia pulled away, folding her arms across her chest. "I'm not going home. None of my clothes could cover all the marks you left on me"

"Then I'll take you shopping"

Kai Endou took his suit jacket from the coat hook and went to put it on Mia.

"Since it's your fault, you're paying" Mia playfully pouted while watching the lawyer button up his large suit jacket to cover her body.

"Whatever you want" Kai Endou wrapped his arms back around her and kissed her lips. "In the future, I'll pay for anything you want"

"Hmph, only an idiot will believe a lawyer's word" Mia's eyes flicker away from him.

"Mia" Kai Endou cupped her chin and brought her face back to him. "My wife, my money is your money"

"Liar" Mia bite his thumb when it touched her lips.

"Mia" Kai Endou helplessly smile and bent to nibble at her soft lips. "My lovely wife"

"I'm not your wife" Mia bite at his lips.

"Now and then makes no difference. You're mine in the end"

Smiling, Kai Endou kissed her lips again.

"I want to go to Valentino" Mia pushed at his chest. "The dresses there looks best on me"

"Wherever you want to go, I'll take you"

When the man led her out his office, Mia could only smile while looking at their joint hand. It seems she's winning the start of the game.