04.24 - Tsai Xuan

"Ugh..."

"Welcome back"

"If I ever get my hands on you, I'll punch you in your_"

"My dear, don't forget you are against violence"

"Hmph, I'll make an exception for you"

"..."

After Han Muxue's death, I was given a glimpse of the final story. After killing all the assassins, Tsai Xuan did not stop there. Not caring whether or not the killers were sent by Dongfa or Xichu, Tsai Xuan launched war with both country. He didn't even ask for permission from Hexin's Emperor. Instead, he turned to his Army and told those who want to follow him can go - those does not wish to fight, they can stay. Tsai Xuan had complete trust and loyalty from his men so they all willingly followed him to war. It took the demon Commander only two years to conquer Dongfa before he continued to paved the road with blood on his way to Xichu. While many that thought it was impossible for anyone to conquer both the west and east nations, Tsai Xuan had done it in less than five years.

At the fall of the two west and east nation, Tsai Xuan gave his friend, the Crown Prince Yang Jin full reins of both countries to do what he wish. Tsai Xuan's goal had been to kill the rulers and their descendants. After he had done just that, Tsai Xuan went to Muxue's grave in the beautiful isolate valley near the East Border. After years of nonstop battles and bloodshed, Tsai Xuan was completely broken. He returned to Muxue's grave for the first time in five years. Sitting down, Tsai Xuan closed his eyes and leaned against the cold stone tomb which engraved Han Muxue's name. That same night when his generals went out to search for him, they found him sitting there against the tomb. In silence, they all went to their knees and bowed to the man who they knew have left the world. The most tragic thing was when Elder Tsai learned her only grandson had given up and left the world, the old woman could not bear the grief and left the world shortly afterward. The Tsai Family ended at Tsai Xuan's death.

Yang Jin - who now ruled over the three nation as the Grand Emperor, mourned when he learned of his good friend's quiet passing. True to his role as the protagonist of the story, Yang Jin ruled the new nation he called "Tsai" with prosperity and peace for 80 years. His following descendants followed his teaching and continue to rule over the powerful new nations for hundreds of years afterward. What about the female lead - Huang Li Ping? She was forgotten from the start and was still forgotten in the end.

"Why did you block that arrow for Tsai Xuan?"

In the middle ending scene, the crazy-voice-in-my-head interruption caused my eyes to open.

"Why does that matter?" I snapped. "There nothing about this game you can complain about. This time, I expect the whole 100,000 in my account"

I took my IPhone from the night stand and waited to see the funds in my bank account.

"I'm waiting Bob"

"..."

Seconds later, the money was shown in my account.

"Happy?"

Ignoring the crazy-voice-in-my-head, I set the phone back on the night stand.

"Ready for the next game?"

Again, I ignored the crazy-voice-in-my-head and laid down on my bed.

"Ignoring me will not make me go away"

"Let me rest" I said irritably. "I'll play again later"

"My dear, this game will continue whether you like it or not"

"You_"

Before I could saying what I wanted to say, the invisible force punched me in the gut, knocking me out cold.