09.26 - Cyde

"BOB!"

I called for the crazy-voice-in-my-head as soon as I came back to my body. Expecting the frisky voice to respond, I sat up looking around at the dark bedroom. From beyond the sheer curtains, I could still see the dark sky covered in stars and the round full moon.

"Bob!" I called again but there was no response.

I was confused until a burst of information entered my mind like a dream. After Myka and Cyde disappear from Kien, I was given a glimpse of the final story. Nilo and Alexis live through their lives and eventually became powerful Qui masters as the original story intended. Naturally, love was developed and rivals appeared as fate's test to their relationship. But the memory of Cyde and Myka's love lived on as an example for the male and female lead. No matter who stood in their way, they swore to be with each other – no matter life or death. And while few knew of Cyde and Myka's love, all Qui beings of Kien remembered and envy Nilo and Alexis love.

There is one, of course, that remembers Myka and Cyde. Lei, the water dragon, lived long and well – respected and fear by all. Standing at the top, his lonely figure stood looking down at the world. No one knew that in his mind and heart held a lovely figure in black wearing a smiling fox mask. It was truly unfortunate for the all-powerful water dragon that when he understood what emotions he had felt the day when he fought with the nine-tails fox, it was already too late. The fox was already long gone. He was only left with the memory of her and the scent of the plum blossom.

"Bob." I called for the third time – irritated that I was left with nothing but silence.

Before I call for Bob for the fourth time, the invisible force punched me in the gut, knocking me back down onto the bed. Before I lost consciousness, I could hear that stupid Bob's amused laughter.