03.4 - Orr Roman

The original Mina Rain was a very minor character - some will say a cannon fodder, destined to be used to make the story interesting but forgotten when her use is fulfill. The former Mina Rain had been truly an innocent girl who fell in love with the wrong person - someone who never truly noticed her. But the root of the problem was the fact that no one never really noticed her. It wasn't that Mina Rain was ugly or plain, it's just her looks and personality had been unremarkable in comparison to the protagonist's beauty and pure character. On top of that, Mina Rain was shy with low self-esteem. Even though she had a pretty face, she always held her head down, giving no one a clear look of her. The girl went through high school like a gray cloud - floating like a shadow. The protagonist, on the other hand, even though she was hiding her gender, still stood out like the sun - shining beautifully wherever she went. Naturally, everyone would be drawn to the shining sun while avoiding the gloomy shadow.

The current soul within Mina Rain was different. Instead of shy, she was quiet. Low self-esteem? The soul inside Mina Rain doesn't even know the meaning of the word. Innocent and pure are two words that could never describe the current Mina. The soul - after all, was not a love-sick 17 years-old girl. So how does she decide to play the present game? By attacking the big three points of the story.

First,she'll play with the high school system. Mina Rain was a nobody so the soul inside her decided to change that. Popularity is easy to obtain in high school - that is, if the person already lived it once and understand the nature of the system. Teenagers are complicated to comprehend but easy to manipulate. They are still considered children after all. Many of them are still naive in the sense that their perception of world is still small. In other word, for them, the world revolves around them. Not many teenagers recognized the world revolves around money. Mina recognized the important rules to the system and so act on it by being a "good" student. Her goal? To put effort toward being one of the top ten students, giving good impression to the teachers, and eventually get into a good university - the soul within Mina does not know the time she will have to spend in this world, so logically planned for the future to come.

Second, she'll play with the high school students. Being popular is not the goal, standing out is the target. What's the difference? Becoming popular is an easy game - dressing the part, acting the role, and smile always. The downside to that? Being everyone's subject to judge and at every teenagers' mercy to being accepted and liked. Standing out is a simpler way of playing with the students' mind. No need to seek acceptance. No need to care about anyone else judgment. No need to smile all the time. The soul within Mina, transformed the former shy and meek girl into a mature young woman. Standing tall, Mina made sure to walk steady and calm with eyes always looking forward.Confidence is the key.

Finally, by changing how she appeared to the school and her fellow school mates, Mina will play with the main characters of the story. Each of the main characters already perceived Mina Rain a certain way. Ashley Giles saw Mina Rain as a weird, impure girl. Roman Orr saw Mina Rain as a potential sex buddy. And Ethan King saw Mina Rain as another female student. She will play with their perceptions and use it to attack. Teenagers' weakness is their immature emotions. Mina will use that very weakness to change the flow of the story.