02.17 - Endou Kai

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

Mark Walters soon realized why he lost the case. After being told by the judge, the lawyer did his research and found information on Mia Clark. The result made the man regret ever believing Mark Walters. He initially hadn't thought to do a background check on Mia Clark because Mark Walters had assured him everything he needed to know was through him - the ex-husband.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth Mark?" The lawyer frowned as he studied the man sitting across from his desk. "If I know the truth, I could have found other ways to approach the case"

No one knew Mia Clark better than Mark Walters. That was what the lawyer had thought so had gone into battle without truly knowing the enemy. Now that he does, he felt ashamed and wronged. If he had known the truth, he would have handle the case differently. If Mark Walters would have given him the correct information, the lawyer would have found other ways to get waver the court decision toward the father's favor. But everything now is moot point.

"This" Mark Walters was startled at the information he was reading. "Where did you get this information?"

The lawyer was startled. It was then he realized the man didn't know anything about his ex-wife.

"I called in a favor. I know an agent who helped me gathered information on your ex"

"This_ This can't be true"

"Mark" The lawyer looked at the shell shocked man before him. "It's true"

"But... how can that stupid woman come up with such an ingenious idea? She must have stolen it or someone must have helped her_"

"Mark, that doesn't matter. The point is, Mia Clark is not an incapable mother. For the last four years, she had not only provided your son the best education, she paved roads for the boy's future"

"That's_"

"Do you even know she remarried?"

"What?" Mark Walters was startled. "T_ To whom?"

"It's in the file" The lawyer sighed heavily as he sat back, feeling defeated.

Mark Walters eyes snapped back onto the files and scanned down until he saw Mia Clark's listed spouse. His eyes widen in horror before it frost over in anger. Then he stood up abruptly, holding the file tightly in his hand.

"Mark, what are you planning to do?" The lawyer stood with concern on his face.

Instead of answering, Mark Walters stormed out of the office, leaving his lawyer there shaking his head with regrets.

Meanwhile, in one of the world best corporate law firm, a gorgeous woman was sitting on a handsome man's lap, giggling softly as the man was nibbling at her exposed neck. In the private office, the couple was flirting happily until the double wood doors burst opened, revealing a very angry man.

"Mr. Walters! What are you doing? You can't just barge into_"

"That's alright" Mia smiled at the cute secretary. "You can go"

The secretary didn't even seek confirmation from her boss and nodded hesitantly at Mia before she closed the double door, leaving the furious Mark Walters alone with the couple.

"Stop" Mia giggled as she buried her face against Kai Endou's chest. "We have a guest"

Kai Endou smiles were soft as he look at the woman in his arms and held her soft body tighter against his.