Him!🌺

°~

Zamzam's Pov°.

The moment i serve the food bursting with happiness because after so long there are atleast some guests with me apart from my family.

"Food's served", I call them, and they join but strangely Maria is a bit of hesitating

"Mhh! maria, you're cooking skills are still woow!", Azrah speaks as she swallows the food.

"I am glad you love it", I smile at them,

We are done eating and currently we are sitting on the couch just casually talking, I know right.

"You're staying right?", I ask as they glance at eachother.

"I don't think it's appopriate for you to leave in this condition", I try to convince them to stay as they smile and nod.

"Dear, where is your husband",.Aunty asks as i cast down and gulp.

I feel kind of uncomfortable, It's been so long since someone asked me this question,

"Work", shortly i reply and try to smile.

"Won't he be mad to see us here?", She asks once again as i keep slouching,

I plaster a faint smile and look at them.

"He won't be coming tonight ", I whisper not expecting them to hear

"Busy with work", I add.

"Hy Zam! didn't your parents teach you not to talk to strangers huh!, instead you let us in", Azrah asks raising her eyebrows and smirking.

" I don't trust anyone just like that, nor Judge anyone by looks", I shrug as i smile and add,

"But i trust my vibes and Instincts".

She smile and winks " Smart".

" Dear tell me about you're family", Aunty asks.

I always get thrilled talking about my family.

" Let's start with my Parents and grandparents", Excitedly i say and they giggled.

" Grandy A.K.A Poppi and nonni, they grew up together, poppi always loved Nonni and boom! he married her", I clap my hands childishly.

"Mom and Dad, Dad, His dad never approved their marriage till now, But Allah's plan is the Best", I shrug smiling.

" I have two older sisters, Safirah, she's the Oldest, She's married to an Italian guy, Imraan", I smile and continue.

"It's also a love marriage and Alhamdulillah she got everyone's blessings and has two Cute kids, Sanaa and Ammar..

"Humaiza, my second older sister, she's getting married this year, love marriage too, Lastly Sayaad, My best friend and Imraan's young brother", I chuckle slightly.

"We fight alot, angry young man, and he always calls me his kid", I chuckle shaking my head.

While bickering i then notice how awed! stares i am given it somehow gives me a family vibes yet so cute.