hurt

Sayaad's Pov.

"Sayaad!", I stop and rushed to her where she was trying to stand.

"I am sorry, i am sorry i let him close to you, i am sorry i didn't protect you, i am sorry i listened to you and let him make an attempt to you", I lift her as she cried.

"Azaad what are you doing?", Azrah pulls her brother looking at him.

"I told you and Mom not to blindly trust people, i fucking told you, this bitch fucked up with my feelings this b_",

I throw a punch on his freaking face before letting him complete his sentence and pull him close holding his collar.

"Watch your tongue orelse there'll be mourns not wedding bells", I tighten my grip but he managed to push me.

"Haah! looks like you and your little princess find amusement in creating dramas don't you!, This is real life not serial for you both playing fucking games", He shouts.

"She loves the feeling of having men chasing her around, today this bastard, tomorrow this scoundrel neither she cares about feelings n_",

"Shut up!", I bowl at him.

"Look, i told you not to forgive him, i told you not to fall for him and what have you done!?", I scream at my sobbing Kid.

I walk closer to her wiping her tears. "He broke you twice, he keeps on insulting you , why didn't you listen to me Kid?",.

"He kept on breaking your tiny heart and you keep on forgiving him why?", I whisper to her.

"And you! huu! you got to know right now how it feels to be played huuh! too bad if only you thought, and look how it hurts", I laughed at his plight.

"I care less, you and her can go fuck eachother i am out", He growls before i place punches on him.

"Sayaad let him go", Azrah pulled me away from her brother making me look at her surprised.

"Hh! woow! just wow!", I laugh unbelievingly.

"You proved how dirty your blood is, how your parents raised you", I whisper hitting the nerve.

"Sayaad don't", Kid tries to stop me knowing when i am started it gets out of hand.

"Look all you and your sister did was to play with the feelings, looks like you've never experienced what family means huh!", I smirk as he punch6 me.

"Don't you dare!", He says between his gritted teeth.

"What! truth hurts like shit huh! out of nowhere you and your sister appears wanting Zamzam back all business and bullshit",

"Your family has money sickness, Shitty parents, dirty blood, bully children, i pitty y'all", I smirk wide as he kept on throwing punches.

"Sayaad don't", Kid stops me.

"You shutup!", I shout at her as she flinched.

"I told you, fucking told you all but you never listened, you chased  that Jamil away who was ready to be a puppet husband over a Hand-raiser-two-piece of shit", She let tears roll down effortlessly.

"I told you! that this family is nothing but full of sick mentality who needs nothing but help and look at what i was about to do, kneeling down at the bastards sister fuck me!", I punch the air furiously.

"Sayaad that's too much", Kid shouts.

"Don't do this", She whispers in mid of tears as i let few tears roll down.

"But it isn't too late, we are done let's go", I grab her not looking at them and turning away.

"That's not fair!", She stops walking soon as we are in.

"Azrah didn't deserve what you did, you do know that", She cries more.

"You didn't have to act like that, you love her and you hurt her for me", She buries her face on both her palms and burst into cries, i pull her on my chest with me crying with her.

"I am sorry!__i messed up but not because of you", I say in mid of sniffles.

After Wiping my tears i pull her apart and wipe her swollen eyes.

"Comeon let's go", I pull her towards her room, it's empty as we sit together before she starts crying again.

"I love him, it hurts, it hurts so bad i am sorry i didn't listen to you, i am sorry i listened to my heart once again", She speaks in mid of hiccups.

I wipe my effortlessly flowing tears and hug her.

"Shh! kid, it'll all be fine", I tuck her to bed as she buries her face in her quilt as i leave the room.

Heading towards my room, flashbacks of her face, hurt face, heartbroken eyes, tears from her eyes and how she was before the fight.

"Fuck! both my girls are hurt because of my own mistake", I cry before drifting into a deep slumber.