broken

Azaad's Pov.

How happy i am to finally have her number, after a weird debate between my Heart and Brain, i think the best way is to have a little talk with her

What so not i'll know what you feel for me,

Despite i have some fear running down my spine, i text her.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, i knock onto their room but no response and by each and every minutes passing by i am getting so impatient.

Maybe she's waiting up on terrace.

Heading towards the terrace i take a deep breath before taking Three stairs up, as i peer out i find__

Is that Zamzam and Jamil?

Feeling of something burning in my chest as i clench my fist and words keeps on screaming in my head repeatedly.

Betrayal, Betrayal!!

I never wanted to feel this type of pain, pacing right to left punching whatever is infront of me in my room trying not to reminisce what happened and jumping to my bed.

This feeling burning in me is too painful that everything erased in my mind except of her Betrayal.

Why should i go through this shit alone?

I storm towards her room after noticing her slamming the door, soon as she opens the door, i grab her hand heading with her upstairs to the terrace with her screaming at me.

"Are you mad? let me go Azaad", She booms in rage as i grit my teeth not in mood to create a trouble late at night.

"How dare you!?", I raise my brows.

Zamzam's Pov.

After angry moment with myself i heard a loud bang on the door.

"Az__", Before i finish my sentense "Outch", He pulls me out of the room to the terrace.

Soon as we reach to the terrace he pulls me forcefully onto his chest engulfing me into his arms.

"Azaad what are you doing?, do you even realise i've been waiting for too long?", I complain ignoring his harsh glares.

"Why are you doing this to me?", His tone, he asks with his deep hurt voice.

"Do what?, how could i have stayed till late?", I scold.

"I kept telling you how i feel i kept in chasing you like a dog trying to ask for forgiveness and you, you care less about me", He shouts tightening the grip making me gasp in pain.

"Azaad you're hurting me, what are you saying?", I try to get off his hold but_.

"What did that Jamil do huh!?, what did that motherfucker do for you not to stay away from him?, i waste every bit of my time on you but you__", He stops raking his fingers still holding into me.

"Azaad my hand, and i seriously don't understand what you are saying?", I speak in a mid of cries as the pain's killing me.

"Please tell me what all does Jamil do that i am not trying abit huh! does he touch you, shower you money because i got lots of it", He says in mid of his gritted teeth leaving me in shock.