Givingup

°•.○°●¡!
Zamzam's pov.

"Zamzam run! run! earthquake!", i wokeup in a pool of sweat before noticing two little kitten faces infront of me.

"Small mommy wakeup", Sanaa said planting small slaps on my sleepy face.

"Ya Allah you two", I said yawning hard then straightened myself.

"They are leaving you", Amir said sucking his thumb.

"Who!", With sleepy voice i ask.

"Mommy Daddy and everyone", Amir said making me jump from my bed.

Leaving me no! no! no!.

I rushed to the washroom took a quick shower threw my casual dress before grabbing my hijab and rushing out.

"Wait, wait for me don't leave me", I ran down stairs screaming as they stopped in midway.

"Zamzam we thought you were asleep", Safirah said surprised.

"Couldn't you wake me up", I lightly screamed before noticing the elders sitting.

"Salaam!", I said passing past them.

"Dear eat something", Nonni said as i shook my head no!.

"Let's go", Humaiza shouts from outside.

"Who woke you up?", Safirah asked while heading towards the car

"My angels Amar and Sanaa, if it weren't for them then you guys would have left me", I said ignoring them entering in.

Being angry at them with my screaming tummy, i just kept on staring outside till Safirah broke the silence.

"Zam since you didn't eat should we stop in the diner or... ", She asked but i ignored.

"Hy we didn't wake you cause you were tired last night", She added.

"I want ice cream", i said still looking out.

"Ok let's go to the icecream palour", She said and automatically i smiled.

"Oh and later for movie", I blurt while Imraan chuckled.

"Sure why not", He said, soon as i gazed i found Azaad beside me. sighs*

Azaad's Pov.

I guess she didn't notice my presence when she rushed downstairs, when she bypassed and now in the car.

We reached the icecream palour like always her and Sayaad but this time Azrah sat close to her.

Everyone talked, laughed cheered up but no matter what i do, how much i try to engage in conversation i can't.

My eyes are stuck on her, Her body language when she talks, laughs, smiles, pouts,eats, everything about her is just so innocent and pure.

" Azaad what type of girl do you wish for", Safirah asked with smirk on her face.

"I just want my wife back", I said sighing as she made eye contact with me atleast for a few seconds then looked away.