the reason pt 2🌺

Enjoy.

___________________°

Flashback's continues.

I turned down Esther's and Elizer's request to join me cause i know i have to do this alone.

But i am so nervous like Uff!.

Like always i woke up early, did my usual routine and got ready to leave.

It's been along drive from home to his office and i am standing right here infront of his sky scrapper.

Bismillah.

I take a deep breath and walk in towards the door i try to push it open but it's locked.

"What do you want?". An adult man in his late forty asks as i assume him to be the Watchman.

"I wanna meet Az-, I mean, Mr.Azaad", I clear my throat as they narrow their eyes down.

"What work do you have with him?", The other watchman asks,

Duh! how rude they are.

" It's personal", I answer annoyingly.

"Oww yes! But you don't seem like someone he could actually be interested in", The way they said it seemed like they were mocking me.

Ignore Zamzam ignore.

" I just wanna meet him", I raise my voice at them as they seem angry.

" Hy you, Just leave don'-" Before they could finish.

A luxury Bentley 81units Made it's way in,

The moment i realised how those Watchmen are busy, or should i say terrified.

Alhamdulillah they forgot that I am here so i just sneaked in.

What just happened.

Not a while ago they acted like bosses and now__.

Hy you girl stop!,

As i turn i find them running after me as Jump in the Elevator and just press some buttons.

As soon as the Elevator reached it's destination a huge busy office  came to view a Luxury, Classy and Beautiful place i never entered before,

"How may i help you?", A tall blonde lady seems to  works here asks.

Though anyone might mistake her with a model.

"I wanna meet, Mr.Azaad", I speak as i clear my throat,

"And may i ask who you are and do you have appointment?", She again asked.

This time annoyingly while checking me from head to toe.

"I actually don't have an appointment but it's an emergency please!", I plead as she snorts and smirks

"So what do you think of us Huh!?, and who the hell are you?", She raises her voice, honestly her voice irritates.

Everyone eyes are at our direction making me more angry than insecure.