Bells🌺

____.

Sayaad's Pov.

"I wanna see her", Nonni sniffles as poppi nod.

I scurred upstairs waiting for mothers to come see her as soon as they reached i enter with them in her room.

Azrah though was embarrassed.

"No need to feel this embarrassed Azrah, It's not your fault", Nonni hugs her.

"I want mommy", She cries.

'She doesn't know her mom's no more_

'I can't lose her.

"Don't worry, she's in a safe place", Zamzam's mom kiss her cheeks.

Everyone decided to leave her inorder to rest and i was taken out as well.

I couldn't stop striding through the corridors.

'Should i talk to her.

'I need her

No! she needs me, Ya Allah.

I barge in and find Azrah alone, i guess kid's in the washroom.

Azrah looks at me before covering her face with the blanket, i scurr to her and pulled the sheets down before tightly hugging her.

"Sayaad leave me", Azrah's trying yanking herself from me.

"Lemme go Sayaad please", She cries as i hug her not letting her go.

"No, no i need you, i love you", I kiss her forehead before bursting into cries on my chest.

"But Whate_",

"Whatever happened is not your fault My love",

I rub her arms as she grips my shirt tightly while crying hard.

"And it doesn't change anything, You are still my Azrah, My love",

I couldn't control my tears as well as she pulls away.

"It's all my fault Azrah, i should have protected you, i knew he was still here yet i le_",.

"Don't sh!! It's not your fault", She wipes my tears as i bite my lip.

"Don't blame yourself, You gave me everything i never thought i'd get", She looks at me trying to smile.

"Everyone deserves Love Azrah, everyone", She looks at me disbelievingly.

"You know you can get anyone, i am already broken", She casts down crying.

"No, i know you wanna hear this and you need to hear this, I cannot let you go, I need you", I state as she shakes her head.

"I need you Azrah, more than you need me and you know that, I am sorry i couldn't protect you but i promise i won't let you shed more tears and feel any pain", I kiss her forehead

"Yo_ Azaad",

She said as i look behind and find Azaad standing leaning against the door.