Near her🌺

Zamzam's Pov.

When i made my way in, Maa smiled at me.

"Zamzam, I hope you don't mind sleeping with us?", She asks and i shook my head.

"Obviously no, and you know what, back home me and my sisters would sleep like this", I chuckled and they did too.

"You miss home alot don't you?", She again asked.

"Yes, but now i got you two", Azrah hugs me when i answered.

"Anyways why are you so afraid of blood?", She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Azrah", Her mom warns her but she shrugs.

"Maa, I am interested", She answered pouting.

"It's ok, she'll never let go till i actually spill it", I said and she nods mischievously.

I sigh cause i know it's in the past, and many times i've said it so..

"When i was like 5 to 6, I went with my Uncle, my Mom's brother, his friend and my cousin Amna, for ice cream treat, and we didn't have to go to school then, but suddenly we were surrounded by Armed police and alot of guns pointed at us.

...Uncle panicked and took us together, But they came to warn us about bomb that was under our table,..", Mom gasped.

I clearly remember how, me and Amna cried, My uncle was taken and kept shouting at the Rescue team to take me and Amna out, Instead he sneaked in, Carried Amna and gave her to His friend. He convinced me that he's there for me.

"Hy, Pie, don't cry" He sat beside me, Smiling.

"Sir, we need you to move this side please", They shout at him but he never left my side.

"Listen, You wanna go to mommy, Then lets go to mommy", He threw me at them and It went off.

I woke up in a pool of blood, My uncle. Mom's only brother was gone, every single day i got nightmares. His wife was pregnant and due to shock she passed away. since then Mom's the only Child, Grandy and Nonni's got.

After I was done, I realised that I was crying, so was Mom and Azrah, They hugged me and we slept together.

Azaad's Pov.

I woke up in the middle of night, and sneaked into the kitchen, there I saw Her, Zamzam, but when she saw me, she ignored me.

I passed right beside her, Fuck* she smells good, I tried to move close but she left like i was never there.

What the fucks wrong with me*

I woke up late, I left my room after shower, before i could make my way to the dinning, I heard my mom.

" You should leave now dear, you are still young and beautiful to start your life afresh", Mom said to her.

She stayed silent, i felt my heart wishing for her to stay.

"Good Morning mom", I kissed her forehead but she ignores me.

"Hy bro, how'd you sleep?", Azrah asked winking at me.

I asked her yesterday to ask mom to massage my back cause of my Back aches but she...

"Fine", shortly i answered.