Epilogue 🌺

Zamzam's Pov.

"Hun, i know you might have forgiven your Dad but are still angry with him Azaad", I cup his cheeks.

"Your Dad was not a good person regardless any reason", I sigh as he looks at me.

"Zamzam i__".

"Wait first".

"But i want our son to Have his name and become a better version of him, someone whom he should have been will be through our son", I explain.

"What if he turns out to be like him?", He sternly asks.

"How?, i trust you Azaad, our sons will be good as long as you are the one nurturing them", I smile.

"You will the one teaching them and they will follow your lead and i know, i trust you", I lean close as he breaths heavily.

"I want you to see your dad as a good person through our son, i want you to be proud of him and cherish a good version of Amour and i know you can do it", He smiles as i wipe his tears.

"As long as you are with me", He whispers.

"I am with you", I smile.

___×

It's been three years now.

We are about to go to Mom's place and here Azaad's busy chasing our monkeys.

I am pregnant 6 months pregnant and sad cause he doesn't let me do anything.

"Azaad we are getting late", I walk in the living room staring at tired Azaad.

Ahmed and his sisters
Masha Allah are hyperactive and wear Azaad out and on the other hand Amour he's quiet kid.

Anti-social, he doesn't want anyone, he's seated on couch ready to leave clapping for his sisters and brother tiring their daddy.

"Azaad!", I yelp when Amour's about to fall but Azaad caught him.

"You monkey", He tickles him as he giggled.

"Hun, why did i name him Ahmed, he's just like your Granpa", He breaths heavily.

"He's your son hun", I raise my brow as he chuckles.

Finally he caught Amina and Kauthar and dressed them up as for Ahmed ran hiding behind me.

"Naughty", I poke his nose as he giggles.

Azaad caught him and dressed him up and carried four of them taking them to the car.

I walk behind them slowly as Azaad helps me get in the car.

"Ahmed no picking on your sister", I warn as he smugs.

"He's impossible", I sigh.

We reached home and find house filled with kids but Nonni and Poppi's emptiness can be felt.

Nonni passed away two years back and after two weeks we found Granpa dead while in sujood with tears in his eyes.

Gulzar gave birth to a baby girl named Maya.

Humaiza named her first Daughter , Afrah and her baby son Hamoud.

Azrah's pregnant with their second baby but nothing seems to have changed.

I sat with my family as my parents busy playing with their granchildren.

Masha Allah their love always bloom, May Allah bless them to be together till Jannah Ameen.

Amour isn't ready to lemme go as Azaad tends to worry about him cause of his not-liking people.

He does socialize but only to the family members.

"Lemme have him", Mom takes him as he lays his head on Mom's chest.

"He'll be fine", Mom assure us as i nod.

"Mommy, why are boys dirty?", Sanaa came pouting.

"What happened Sanaa?", I ask cupping her cheeks.

"Look aunty, Amar,Ahmed, Hamoud are doing", She cringe her face.

We turn and find them playing with bugs.

"That's the reality of this world my love", Humaiza said as we laugh.

Love birds.

"Our kids looks so happy", The wife said leaning onto Her husband's chest.

"Mhh!, They remind us of us", The husband smiles.

"Thank you for being my world", The husband kiss the wife's forehead.

"Thankyou for being my life", The wife Pecks her husbands soft lips.

"Alhamdulillah", They said in unison.

___+

THANK YOU.