hurt2🌺

Zamzam's Pov.

We are seated in pillow room, Humaiza cuddling with Amir as Safirah wil leave with Imraan after sometime since Sayaad was taking their oxygen away by whining all the time wanting everyone back.

"Guys, no wonder marriage is halal", She squeals as everyone chuckled.

My thoughts keeps on running back to Azaad.

"Azrah, do you miss Sayaad?", Safirah asks as Azrah pouts nodding.

"Awe! th_",

"Guys i'll just come", I excuse myself ignoring teases.

"Mh! Azaad", They teased while i pressed my lips controlling my smile.

I headed out and search for him but he's nowhere to be found and now i am standing right infront of his closed doors.

'Should i knock?

'No, what if he asks why am i ignoring?.

Heaving a sigh i head back in pouting.

"You alright?", Imraan asks as i nod.

"Excuse me!",

This time i head out with a serious aim of talking to him.

After shutting the pillow room door and turn, I find Azaad standing infront of his door furiously pulling his gorgeous hair as his face filled with ferocious anger.

His jaws clenched as his fingers curled into a fist turning his knuckles white, from handsome to Fearsome .

He punched his door franctically and continuously before taking his phone out.

"I told you to call me when she is awake!",

He yelled. Anger, ready to kill bombed over the entire area.

"What do you mean?",

His breath turned heavy as he spoke in mid of teeth gritting.

"If this is repeated then it'll be your last day",

He threw his phone away scattering into pieces and cuss.

All this scene that happened, Him in this situation has my heart breaking

"Azaad!", I whisper as he turns.

His eyes held nothing but Pain, too much pain that you'll end up crying, I let my tears roll down effortlessly as he rushed engulfing me into his arms for a hug.

I hug him back as he tightens his grip as i heaved a sigh soon as he calmed down still holding onto me.

"Are you Ok?",

I whisper as he buries his head into my neck covered with Hijab.

"Azaad!", I whisper as i heard him sigh.

"Listen, we should try t__",

I tilt and find Mom Dad, standing staring at us as my eyes widened.