Noo!!🌺

Azaad's Pov.

"Dad please let them go", I plead for My Sister and My wife as he smirks.

"What a view?", He scoffs.

"Look what she turned you into, she put you in her fist and controlled you Azaad!", He growls as Zamzam flinched.

"That's not who we are, she and her family are incompetent, and a big Shame", He hit Zamzam as i feel my brain's malfunctioning.

Her cries makes my heart churn and I'm here standing helpless, i don't know what to do, Ya Allah.

"D_dad that's what your culture   does, to control but not our religion", I sigh rubbing my face.

"Islam ain't based on such cultures Dad, it obligates us to Protect, love our women and
not to raise hands on them
so please",

He looks at me with a surprised look before  scoffing.

"I am disgusted by you but don't worry son, there are many ways to turn you just like me",

He hit Zamzam with a gun as she bleed.

"Kid!, fuck just let them go you wanna kill someone then kill me please", Sayaad begs as I let my tears roll down.

"Inorder to kill you they need to die", He laughs.

"Please l_let them go", He kneels begging as i stand doing nothing.

"Put down your gun Amour", Nathan warned after barging in with some inspectors.

"You can do no harm to me officer", He smirked at us.

"Before you shot these two, uhuh these three will be long gone", He laughs as Saaad growls.

He grabs Azrah who's unconsious.

"Put down your gun and take your minions out", He smirks.

"Now! orelse__".

Sayaad rushed towards Nathan and beg.

"Please officer please__", They didn't have choice but to leave.

"Lock the door!", He growls and Sayaad did the same.

Azrah's completely unconcious as for Zamzam, she's barely concious staring at me.

"Look at her! what a waste", He kicks Azrah's legs and walked towards Zamzam.

"But you, You are just__", He puts his hands on Zamzam's shoulder as she flinches to her neck.

"I'll kill you if you__", He grabs her neck firmly as i curl my fingers.

"Dad don't please don't", She's losing her consiousness cause of strong grip on her neck.

"Let her go! let her go or I'll fucking kill you!!", Sayaad growls.

'You are gonna pay for it.

"You're right Dad", He turns to face me.

"What do you mean?", He growls.

"She's controling me but it's mom who taught me cause you weren't there".

"You're right they need to be treated like animals", I sigh.

Sayaad grabs me by  my collar tightly giving me a dead look.

"What the fuck are you doing?", He growls as i sigh and push him far away.

"Mom instigated me against you, i always wanted to be like you", I walk closer as he's zoned out.

"You are saying this cause you wanna save this bitch", He growls.

"No dad! i am saying this cause i mean it, during school it was Mom who instigated me, she filled my ears bad things about you".

"I knew it was that bitch, i wish i could have killed her right then".

"And now you're dead!", I punch him as the gun drops.

I kept on throwing punch on punch mercilessly  while reminising all the things he's done so far.

"Azaad", I turn when i heard a whimper.

I rush towards Zamzam who's holding onto my sister in the meantime Sayaad opened the door and officers came in.

"Are you alright", I caress her face and pat my sister's head.

"Arrest him!", I heard a noise but i am too occupied with my family.

"You ungrateful dog", I turn and find Dad grabbing the gun and bang!.

"Zam!".

Zamzam's Pov.

After seeing him grabbing a gun all i heard is a loud Bang!.

I couldn't hear a thing for sometime.

I did feel heavy baggage on me and it hit me.

Azaad.

I open my eyes and find him on top of me and Azrah while he's smiling.

"You are safe, you are both sa_", He fell on my shoulders with Azrah on my lap.

I couldn't hear my own thoughts, i wanna cry but no voice came out and another shot's heard and the third one that i felt i am never gonna hear again.

I look up and see Nathan's injured and Azaad's dad shot on the head.

"Zam, Kid look at me",

I look at Sayaad, his tears strained eyes and i look aside the bodies are taken out and sirens are heard from far.

"Get up",

He helped me stand up and we left to the hospital where Azaad, Nathan and Azrah are.

Will they be fine?.

I am the cause of all this and i deserve the worst!.

_____×

Woopsy!

Please do tap.

Vote

Comment

&

Share

Enjoy.