The reason..pt 1🌺

Zamzam's pov.

Definitely it's awkward for me, when i informed about Dinner being served i rushed straight to the kitchen before settling down.

"Maria,Why didn't you tell me?", I asked feeling so betrayed.

I know she can't do this but___.

" Dear, they asked me not to tell, i am so sorry", She genuinely apologises as i sigh.

"Ok then, please join me, please", I beg as warm tears escapes my eyes.

The thought of staying around them without anyone i am familiar with feels like they gonna suck my oxygen away.

"I am sorry i can't, they are my bosses and i never sat beside them dear, I am sorry", She turns me down as i wipe hurriedly my tears.

I try to smile at her but cant, Ya Allah__.

"Dear, come join us", Mother called me as i excuse myself to join them.

I reach there i find Mom seated on main front chair, Azaad on the other side and Azrah the other side.

All i do is to ignore the stares i am receiving and sit beside Azrah.

Dinner's finally through though so quietly except for the stares from him and the awkward sound he made the first bite he took.

"Mh!!, maria tasty food", He again takes a spoon full of his food.

"It's not maria but Zamzam duuh!", Azrah said rolling her eyes.

His eyes shoot right at me as if it's a bad thing to cook.

Like that way soon as everyone dispersed i ran to my room, and straight tood the ablution before offering my prayers.

I wish, i wish i could have listened to my parents and leave from here.

I breakdown during my first sujood (prostration) i cry so badly that Maria pulls me close to her.

Why now?, why!!.

I was happy living this way,

I was happy without him.

Why did he have to appear, why didn't he stay where he was.

I cry uncontrollably as Maria hugs me as cries with me.

It's not my first time to cry during my prayers and Maria, She would know, she comes to me every time i feel low and like that I slept with her beside me.

Azaad's pov.

I walk to Mom's room since she ain't doing well, before i could enter i heard sniffles.

"Maa!, why are you crying?", I barge in and kneel infront of her.

After worst chapter of our life, I promised myself that My mother and Sister won't shed their tears not cause of anyone in this world.