Thoughts

Zamzam's Pov.

We are making stories with elders and laughing at their so-called-funny experience of being a wife.

"Sayaad, where were you?", His mom stops him making us turn to face my messy looking besty.

"Sayaad, where were you?", His mom scolds.

His eyes travelled from Azrah to Me, Azrah then me.

"Out, i had work", His low slury voice says it all.

"Work, did you have your breakfast?", His mom again asks.

"Maa, i am fine", He replies in an irritated tone.

"Sayaad son, eat your breakfast, you look tired", Nonni says as he looks at Azrah while Azrah diverted her gaze.

"Yes Noni", He looks at me with watery eyes before leaving.

I felt like crying after seeing the state Sayaad was.

"Dear, tell us what is wrong", Mom quietly asks as Me and Azrah glare at eachother as Azaad passed ruffling his hair heading out.

"Look, Sayaad, Azaad, you and Azrah don't look fine, please tell us", Sayaad's Mom points the facts out concerned.

"Um! excuse me, I promised Azrah to show her Noni's garden", I grasp Azrah's hand as she uses another hand to wipe her eyes.

We head out and behind the house at the tiny garden as we sit settling down.

I could help myself but to cry as she cried along with me, after sometime we calm eachother down.

"So after wedding, what is the plan?", She asks making me chuckle.

"Like how i told you before, working at Noni's cafe, this time i am sure", I answer as she smiled.

"You?", I ask as she sighed.

"I don't know, but i know if i ask Azaad any position he'll give it to me, even the whole company", She said giggling.

"Yah i know perks of having rich family no need of facing nepo stuffs", I say as she sighed.

"You're right, the problem is, that the position i'll be given a needy person can work tentimes better than me and make his dreams come true", She smiled.

"But another problem is that we can't stop working right", She added.

"And do you know even our family's so Nepoist", She pouts making me giggle.

"Trust me, if you want any job now, your family will give it to you right, even if you don't study", She chuckled.

"Ye_ No", I squeal.

"My parents, Study then work", I say as she looks at me disbelievingly.

"Safirah once decided to dropout from high school saying she'll work no need of studies", I smile at our crazy memo.

"Daddy told her, No studying, No work nor marriage", Azrah and I laughed.

"What did she do", Azrah curiously asked.

MARRIEDLY UNMARRIEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara