Family.🌺

Z's P.

Myself Zamzam Maleek and I got my Older sisters,Safirah Maleek and Humaiza Maleek.

My entire 8 years of life Me and my family consisted of Mom, Dad, sisters and my Mom's parents that's all.

After a sudden visit from my dad's family that me and my sisters didn't know exist and were excited to meet them but by that time we were just Kids, we didn't know, knowing them would affect our lives so badly, especially Mine.

Daddy's side is way too difficult to handle for us. Strict by rules, and Granpa's saying is the final verdict.

Whereas Mommy's side is way too free, cosy and daughters and women of the family are given top priorities.

Though both are wealthy except Mommy's Company is twice wealthier.,

____.

Daddy and Mommy met while finalising their business partnership, For Dad it was love at first sight.

His eyes were always on Mom.

His amused attention was always on how Mommy was perfectly handling her family business because in his family women never work.

For them it's leisure, it's shopping and taking care of the family but he deeply knew his family would never agree to his choice of a woman, even though them being Partners.

Dad got married to Mommy with his family members unaware, hence his father gave him two conditions. Leave her or Leave the house so__.

Why?.

Cause my mom's living standards are way different from theirs.

My parents bought a small house to start their own family in which me and my sisters consists.

Dad handles Poppi's company(Mommy's Dad) while mom has her own company.

But after 8 good years My Granpa, paid us a visit, begging my dad to go back home.

Dad was so happy, so happy, that mom agreed after seeing our dad happy.

Had we known that, that will be hell. We left heaven and jumped on the sea of hell.

__.

The day we moved into a huge old Mansion like a city.

We were not the only ones there, My father has six brothers among those six brothers Daddy is the youngest of them all.

Each of them has Children mentioning them, would take ages.

Our whole teen years we lived there, we learnt that Granpa's side girls can study and have masters if they want, but no working.

It was a difficult time for my sister 'specially, because we have seen how our mom is working so hard not depending on her Husband nor her Father and here!.

We were taught to depend on men only, they were given top priorities to work and earn,

My sister(Safirah) wanted to work after her university, but even university she wanted to go in Los Angeles, she was forbidden, i still remember how a huge fight broke out because of the topic.

"Why would she want to study far from home?".

Granpa shouts at mom.

"Granpa, it's very nice college".

My sister defends mom.

"Did i ask you to speak?. then shut up!".

He snaps at safirah.

"There are alot of good colleges here and it's not like she has to work!".

Granpa shouts.
Safirah started panicking.

"She wants to work, that's her dream work",

Mom claimed.

"What are we lacking?, we have everything, she can ask for anything we can grant it, but no daughter of this family will work!!",

He Screamed loudly that i felt my brain explode.

"What's the harm if she wants to work, I am working, and by the way there are plenty of muslim women and girls working, why not here",

Mom was trying so hard.

"Those girls are not daughters of this family, and as far as you, you are here because my son married you, doesn't mean you are our family!",

Granpa exasperated.

Me and My sister looked at eachother, we really hoped that Dad comes back home soon,

"If that's the case, you remain with your son but i am taking my daughters with me",

She just finished talking, Slap made it's place on her cheeks.

"Mommy!",

Me and my sister went to where mommy was.

"How dare you!?"

Safirah shouted at Granpa.
Had she known the same fate was gonna happen to her then oh God.

Mom grabbed our hands and led us outside.

_\___

"Stay here, i'll just be back",

She went back inside.

After awhile she came outside with our cousin sister Humaiza, She is my mom's best friend's daughter and Dad's brother's daughter.

Her parents died in a car accident eversince then, Instead of two, my parents regard her as their second born. cause she's older than me which makes me the third born.

Dad got to know what happened in his absence making an excuse to bring us back he stayed back with us, We went back to our old house.

Just this time, it's forever.

___.

My sister made our parents proud and successfully Passed her masters, so did Humaiza, for me i was in my second year.

This doesn't mean end of drama.

Alhamdulillah my Dad made a firm decision that no one will make decision for him when it comes to his Three daughters lives.

And that made hitler more furious.

___.

Hope its good, and enjoy more as you read it.

Please Vote

Comment¡ & Share°