fun🌺

Her Pov.

I just want to surprise My son and Daughter, I know i don't have enough time so I wanna cherish every moment with my Kids.

Currently i am outside Zamzam's Place, while heading in I'm engulfed with beautiful family  ambience.

"Yes!", An oldery woman came towards me with a warm smile.

"Asalaam aleikum, is this zamzam's house?", I ask as she smiles.

"Azrah and Azaad's Mom, right?", She asks flashing her most warmest smile as i nod.

"Come in please, what a pleasant surprise", She pats my back to follow her.

"Oh, Kids went shopping, everyone look who is here",

Excitedly she said, never have I ever received such a warm  welcome in my life.

"Who is she Maa?", A tanned skin woman came wearing bluish dress.

"Oh, guess who?, Azrah and Azaad's Mom", She enthusiastically said.

"Ah! Assalam aleikum, what a surprise", She pulled me into a hug.

Ya Allah, this family seems to be from another world. MashaAllah

"I am Zamzam's Mother and i am sure Maa forgot to introduce herself", She chuckled at her embarrassed looking Mom.

"Asalaam aleikum",

Another woman came looking quite excited.

"Azrah's Mom?, you look just like Azrah", She pulled me into a hug.

"Ya Allah, let her settle down",

Three men came together, one who is much older than others.

"Oh, she's Sayaad and Imraan's Mom, and their Dad", Zamzam's Mom introduce me to the whole family.

"Zamzam's Dad, my Dad and Mom", She points out.

'My son hurt a girl who came from a family we never even dreamt of living.

"Asalaam aleikum",

They greet as i respond to them softly, as staffs brought some snacks.

"It's Ok, Zamzam told us that you don't eat Oily and sugary food, these are good for you",

Her nanny said as i couldn't help but to smile.

"How are you? i hope you are Ok", She asked.

"Alhamdulillah(Thankgod)",

"You are here to stay right?", Sayaad's Mom asks.

'Honestly i don't know if
Azaad__'.

'Atleast now he has time to spend his life like  normal boys of his age__.

"Oh, Azaad and Azrah will be here soon", Sayaad's Dad informs as i smile.

___♡

After a shortwhile we heard voices from the doorway, a Lady like Zamzam except a bit older version and a man like Sayaad's dad younger version came in smiling and talking.