i love him

Azrah's Pov

After Zamzam leaving the pillow room Azaad directly left, i sat for sometime as Sayaad fidgeting my fingers with his after keeping his hand on his face.

Making stories with Humaiza, Safirah and Imraan suddenly Humaiza stoodup.

"Um! sorry gotta go", She winks at me before leaving as Safirah and Imraan stoodup waving at me.

Ok! i am alone with him?.

What's wrong with Him? and Azaad was down too.

Tired of my own thoughts, and tired also from trying to get off Sayaad's hold.

"Sayaad, i have to go let go", I squeal making him look at me.

He then took my hand and kissed it before placing it on his chest as my heart's flattered.

Control Azrah, Azaad needs you.

"Sayaad, say something atleast!", I retorted removing his hand on his face, His gorgeous eyes falls on me.

Those eyes are the main reason why i love you

He looks around noticing we are alone, He moved closer and kiss my forehead before leaving.

I am alone thinking if something happened between the two of them but Nah! i don't think so.

I stand before stretching myself and leave towards Azaad.

I knocked almost thrice but no reply as i open his door slowly i find him sitting the same position as Sayaad except Azaad's fingers curled and uncurled his fist repeatedly.

"Azaad", He peeps before removing his hand on his face as i sit beside him.

"Are you alright?", Despite knowing what's wrong with him i ask.

"No!", That's all he replies before sitting straight, at first i flinch when he looks at me. but soon he softened moving close to me.

"Azrah if i ask you something will you be frank with me?", He politely asks making me fidget my hijab ends.

I can't lie despite knowing what he's gonna ask and if i lie he'll be hurt.

"Yes",

"Do you love Sayaad?", He doesn't look at me as my eyes swelling with tears.

"Yes", I squeal breathing heavily.

"Are you sure he won't hurt you?", He then looks at me worried as i shake my head.

Azaad leans close cupping my cheeks and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"It's fine", He whispers pulling me into a hug.

"Azaad if you don't wa__", "No, i won't tell you how to feel infact i am with you", He smiles at me.

"Then why are you still angry?", I ask as he rakes his fingers through his hair.

"Zamzam", I ask as he nods.

"She still didn't tell me what she feels about me and on top that Jamil fuck!"

" I feel my heart, mind, blood messing with my sanity", He groans making me chuckle.

"Talk to her and i am sure she likes you", I wink at him.