💍A♡S🌺

Alhamdulillah the day have reached, Everything's gorgeous be it the ambience or the guests or the family or__.

The bride.

Azrah Masha Allah looks is breathtaking.

I saw Azaad's eyes teary as he pecks Azrah's forehead.

"Masha Allah, Hasbiya Allah", Azaad hugs her as she lets the tears roll down.

"Mom won't make it to my wedding", She pouts.

"She's with you right", Azaad assures her as she nods.

Azaad pecks her forehead once again before turning his blue orbs at me.

His eyes travelled up to down as i gulp.

'Do i look bad?.

Due to nervousness i scurred away.

Alhamdulillah both of our Bride and Groom said their I do's, and Masha Allah Azrah's been smiling all the time.

Men came with the Groom and Ya Allah, Sayaad got no patient.

Sayaad came rushing to Azrah smiling so widely as Azrah's lips couldn't stop blushing.

"Kids of nowadays, impossible", Grandma sighs and Women chuckles.

"Mrs, Sayaad shall we?", He extends his hand as Gulzar push it away.

"Gulzar you handle him, he might carry her away", Sayaad's mom tease as Azrah ends up chuckling.

"Not yet", She stands between Azrah and him.

"Your bride will come to you at night", Gulzar said as Sayaad shrugs.

"What matters she's mine now", He smirks.

"Enjoy", He winks and kiss her forehead as our cousins and his friends cheered up.

In mid of fun commotions i can feel someone's burning gaze at me but i can't find him.

I know it's Azaad.

___°•

It's her reception, all in one night, Neither i saw Azaad nor caught glimpse of him.

Azrah's been liting the whole room with her aura, beauty Masha Allah.

As we walk her to the entrance where announcements been already made that the bride's making her way in, Me and others left her.

The lights are dimmed and the spotlight hit the entrance.

Azrah made her way in with Azaad beside her holding her hand.

Masha Allah.

She is killing it, Everyone's been staring at her, and Azaad.

He's breathtaking, today instead of black suit he wore greyish displaying slight of his chest and chiselled abs slightly seen through his suit.

His sterned face and perfectly gelled hair and clenched jaws makes him look not only intimidating but also attracting.

And They look more alike.

Azaad place Azrah on her seat and place a kiss on her forehead before scurring down.