mom.

Azaad's Pov.

I feel my life's going on a different dimension, My heart, Brain keeps on making me go more crazy. These emotions i've been running away from, are now making me Insane.

Zamzam, her silence is killing ne but i think my presence makes her want to jump off the plane, neither has she let a sound nor glanced my side.

The entire flight is filled with a weird silence, as we land my Assistant has been out standing beside the car, soon as we got off the plane we hopped in the car.

She sat as far as she can, away from my touch but her same scent filling up my nostrils and turning up my desires, with her away from me yet i want her so bad, i wanna hug her, Kiss her. make her close to me to satisfy the fire in me.

We've reached to the hospital, she's tired because of the flight since i heard a slight sigh.

'I should have taken her home first.

Germany's second home country from Switzerland that i have established my everything, but in Switzerland it's where our childhood memories are which is nothing more than nightmares and Germany because of Mom's treatment.

She walks behind me as i lead the way in, My mom got her own private floor to avoid nuisance of the hospital.

I didn't need to stop anywhere because basically and practically i own this hospital. I bought it when Mom was first diagnosed with broken thorax and had to shift her treatment here.

"Mr.Azaad, what are you doing here?", I look at him since it's him to always interrupt my way.

"I am here for surgery", I reply as my assistant let a chuckle gaining a side glare from me.

"Oh, i am sorry, but you are not allowed to meet Madam, you do know visitors are not allowed", His getting into my nerves.

"Sir Please, th_", He stops as i give him the look that made him gulp and continued.

I paced my way in and found Mom lying on the bed staring up.

"Maa!", I gain her attention.

"Azaad!", She squeals in excitement as i rush towards her.

"Are you alright?, Why did you call me?, Is something wrong?", I panick placing my hand on her shoulders.

"I am fine, i just missed you and Azrah. That's it", She says as i hug her.

"Alhamdulillah you are fine, you're fine", I hug her tight.

No wonder she's a Mom, one hug from her, one hug from her relieved tge stress, whatever not off my shoulders.

I feel good, alive, i feel like this is where i belong, i wanna belong, i let one tear roll down as i worry, what will happen when she leaves me.

She is the only one who truly loves me, she went through a lot for me and Azrah until she's in this situation, she's on de_ death bed.

I can't lose her, she's the only person who knows how to calm me down, she taught me how to be strong but she, she is my strength.

'Without her i'll be completely ruined.

"Azaad, um! are you practising Islam again?", She ask in excitement as i nod rubbing my neck.