Time 🌺

___°

Zamzam's Pov.

My life seems complete.

It seems new to me and i am happy to embrace the new feeling of I.

I am working like every young women and in few month i'll be married to the man i utmost love with my whole life.

Yes! Ya Allah i miss him, i do Istighfaar (asking for forgiveness) for doubting your plans towards me.

In this holy month of Ramadhan surely it did ease all my pain like past few years and this time it's for Good.

This distance, Ugh!!.

I miss him alot, i feel like a teenage girl is in a long distance relationship.

___!

And now everything is back to normal.

"Zamzam eat your breakfast then leave", Mom scolds.

"Yah Allah Maa, I am late", I whine.

"No!", She growls as i gulp.

"Honey you too, sit", Mom orders at my pouting Dad.

"My love i can't, i have to go", Dad whines too.

"Noone leaves until all these pancakes are over orelse-",

She narrows her eyes sitting on her seat. Me and Dad looks at her then eachother.

"Fine", In unison we sigh sitting beside her.

"Byee",

Dad, Mom leaves as i leave with my new model Rolls Royce and Vroom!.

__'

"Hello Ma'am",
"Good Morning madam", My co-workers greet me at Nonni's cafe.

"Well guys todays speciality will be Fire house cinnamon rolls", I inform taking the napkin as i head to the kitchen.

"Everything's ready?", I ask the chef.

"Yes Ma'am, the kitchen's all yours", She smiled as i return her smile by smiling back.

"Ok then thank you", I stride in well polished kitchen arranged by Mom.

After few hours in the kitchen i sigh and enter in Nonni's small cabin as it's at the very end of the café and very relaxing.

I take my phone out of my back pocket and scroll through the social medias before getting notification

'MR. AZAAD AMOUR LIKE ALWAYS CRACKED A DEAL WORTH A BILLION DEAL WITH MICHAEL SUZZINGER IN CANADA.'