Azaad's feelings🌺

_____________♧

Zamzam's Pov.

I went to my room to get Massaging oil, and now I am standing in his room. The same room that i moved out Four years ago after that sight.

He slept on his tummy, His face on the other side, What i can see is his bare back and hair.

Azaads Pov.

I waited for mom, till i dozed off, but as soon as i felt soft move on my back, or should i say her touch on my back, I felt a strange Feeling.

It's definitely her, her soothing relaxing massage, but i also felt something falling on my back, Continuously.

Tears*

she's crying.

I move my hand to touch her's, but she retreated and left. I want her, i want her to be mine.

I woke up, so early or should i say late, Head downstairs. and went for my shower.

Zamzam's pov.

After yesterday, and how i ran and bumped on Maria, i took me great time to sleep, stupid thoughts kept running on my head and made me sleep late.

Who am i to him?, why should i do it?, after all he did, why should i even pity him?.

______

I woke up late, Checked the time, i missed fajr prayers.
Then i realised Azrah and Mom are not in the room.

Prayed though, and head outside, before i could even made my way down I heard screams.

"Help!, somebody help me", I stop, thinking that maybe i am still sleepy.

"Somebody get the fuck here and help me", again and it's from his room.

Is it a request or command?.pshtt

Should i go?, let me just check.

I knock..

No reply,

Again 'knock but no reply.

I open the door and peep in, not even a single soul i could find.

Hello!!

' The noise came from the bathroom.

He's locked in*

Just like how he deserves it.

I walk softly, and went close the door, tried to open but failed to, Lemme call someone.

I turn to leave, but the sound of door cracking open made my heart stop.

He's out, I tried to walk fast but..

"What are you doing in here?", He asked. Ignoring him i tried to run, i opened the door to leave.

He held the door, standing close to me, my hand on the door knob and his on mine, I felt tears prick my eyes.